Top Dog Foran says best is ahead of him

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't blame him for taking the contract, I'd do the same. Still doesn't mean I can't hate him for it, never wanted him in the first place just like fucking Napa. Logic is fine thanks.
Hating someone for doing something you would do is not sound logic. It's called being a fucking hypocrite.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hating someone for doing something you would do is not sound logic. It's called being a fucking hypocrite.
So what? I don't care about Foran, I only care about the Dogs. Fair logic.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was he quoted from a stand up comedy night?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"But I'm 29 now. I know at best I've got three or four great years left in my body.
I just hope and pray that by him saying that it will convince other clubs to take him, with another club paying him reasonable part of his 2020 salary.
In saying that he has 3-4 years left in him, when he was gone 3-4 years ago is contemptible considering his last 2 years at our club.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep another three or four at the average of six games a season....

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has been in and out of the team for the last 18 months and has been nothing but a distraction.

He should be nowhere near this team for the remaining few games of 2019

Work hard in rehab, sit on the sidelines and give your knees, ankles, toes, hammies, shoulders and wrists a rest till next season

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf
Cogger drop to the Bench with Lewis/Foran starting?

I at least hope we see cogger get some time at hooker. Couldn't hurt. If he succeeds we save money in the long run

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The million dollars question for Foz
If your are going 50/50 and can't get nothing but a very low contrat
Who would you be loyalty to...Dismal Hasler or Canterbury the club that paid 3 ml for 3 seasons for nothing ???

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The million dollars question for Foz
If your are going 50/50 and can't get nothing but a very low contrat
Who would you be loyalty to...Dismal Hasler or Canterbury the club that paid 3 ml for 3 seasons for nothing ???
I think we all know how this story ends! He goes back to Manly on a very modest deal and plays injury free football.

Last edited:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
good to see foran has prepared himself for life after footy, its obvious he is going to be an entertainer of a different kind, i would say by his comments of having 3 or 4 more good years in him, he is going to be a comedian

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we all know how this story ends! He goes back to Manly on a very modest deal and play injury free football.
I wouldn't be surprised
After all we are paying Hasler to coach Manly
Don't let anyone fool you...Last year the board and the coach we hellbent on medically retiring Foran

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk about a catch 22...

If you are a Pay fan and Foran fires today and we Beat Soufs, you are a loser. Because even though the win adds to Pays Stock, it means we are stuck with a broken down cripple. Unless we pay The Sea Budgies or someone else most of his salary to get rid of him.

If you anti-Pay you still want the Dogs to win today although it adds to Pays credibility and also keeps the old hack Foran...so also a loser.

Either way i want to be a massive loser today!!!

C'mon Doggies!!