Top Dog Foran says best is ahead of him

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't hate on the guy..
Not his fault the club signed him for that long and for that much...
His body is just busted...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't hate on the guy..
Not his fault the club signed him for that long and for that much...
His body is just busted...
I can hate on him when he turned us down multiple times in the past and only signed for us years later when he was broken down and on a fat contract that nobody was even close to matching. I can also hate on the idiots that offered him that contract

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as you believe in yourself that's all that matters, hopefully his bad luck is behind him and he can inspire some wins.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No doubt dropping hints BUT if we even contemplate extending this bad decision then we have some very stupid and weak leaders at this club. Surely it's not even a consideration to keep this guy after next year?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should take his offer for another 3 years but have it in his contract he only gets match payments .
Genius idea. Just not at the $100k per game rate he’s currently working at

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No doubt dropping hints BUT if we even contemplate extending this bad decision then we have some very stupid and weak leaders at this club. Surely it's not even a consideration to keep this guy after next year?
I'd consider it if he played every game next year and contributed heavily to wins and then he would have to halve his price tag.

In saying that it's a very remote chance of that happening.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he thinks he has three or four years left in his body which obviously means he wants to play on. He needs another contract. Put him in reserves and force him to leave

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So he thinks he has three or four years left in his body which obviously means he wants to play on. He needs another contract. Put him in reserves and force him to leave
Thats all part of his retirement/longevity plan as well probably.
..hang around in reggies making the club look even sillier.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another Foran fit and raring to go thread, yay. Here's my two centsimages.jpeg

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh but we won't be the only club that does it. Look at tigers for example with Reynolds, Packer and Matulino all on big dollars playing reserves. I think in this case with Foran it would be seen as justifiable.
Thats all part of his retirement/longevity plan as well probably.
..hang around in reggies making the club look even sillier.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If that’s true that will do me. #payout
I think pay motives are he wants to drop every single player in the team atleast once this year :p

In all honesty if you consider Jackson going from second row to centre to second row. And DWZ being named at winger but playing fullback. The only players he hasn’t shifted around all year are Napa and tolman. Every other player has either been dropped, benched, or moved around on the team :sweatsmile:

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So cogger to the bench?

Let’s take out the only player that can kick pass and run out of the line up for a broken playmaker and one that can’t throw a cut out pass without it being a rainbow.

Not a cogger fan boy. But kid has engaged the line so much. He is a threat when he runs in and sets up players and has the best boot at the club.

If I was him and got dropped to the bench I wouldn’t be happy.
Nah absolutely no way cogger is being dropped. Lachlan has looked all sorts this year. I am pretty sure dean pay also recently said that cogger is doing really well

And I think Foran is still a class player. With some quality outside backs I think he can be damaging. But you just can’t ignore how fragile he is.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can hate on him when he turned us down multiple times in the past and only signed for us years later when he was broken down and on a fat contract that nobody was even close to matching. I can also hate on the idiots that offered him that contract
Lol, hating on someone for taking the best offer that's been presented to him . Sure, give it to someone who clearly isn't giving his all but your logic is just dumb.

Can't argue with hating on the halfwits who offered the contact though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, hating on someone for taking the best offer that's been presented to him . Sure, give it to someone who clearly isn't giving his all but your logic is just dumb.

Can't argue with hating on the halfwits who offered the contact though.
I don't blame him for taking the contract, I'd do the same. Still doesn't mean I can't hate him for it, never wanted him in the first place just like fucking Napa. Logic is fine thanks.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah absolutely no way cogger is being dropped. Lachlan has looked all sorts this year. I am pretty sure dean pay also recently said that cogger is doing really well

And I think Foran is still a class player. With some quality outside backs I think he can be damaging. But you just can’t ignore how fragile he is.
Yeh absolutely. If cogger is benched I have had it with the club, the coach, the team :sweatsmile:

Lewis is not a nrl quality half, he lacks so much. I guess his fanboys on here expect his surname to make him an immortal? I don’t know. The guy isn’t creative enough. Ok outside an organising half (like cogger) his flaws aren’t that bad. And he is a tenacious defender. All heart and effort. But heart and effort aren’t play making attributes. Ask Reynolds. Cogger has a touch of class and has improved every game. And like you said Foran is a world class player. His body has just let him down.

If be happy with a Foran and cogger pairing. But knowing the haters on here when we lose against doubts they’ll call for coggers head.