News First in: Bulldogs table offers to star trio but can only afford two

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ours, we’ve approached another hooker we have been linked with before, not mentioning names
Whatever’s.. No one knows what’s going on.. I’m sure something would be in the press if we were linked to Seg.. Blowarse

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly all quiet right now on signings that's for sure....
That’s the way it should be... and that’s the way they want it all to transpire, there’s a lot happening I know it may seem like the opposite..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually we all knew Dogs were after DWZ but snaring him was the surprise as everyone was saying he was off to Parra..

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing if true. Also I assume it means we don’t help Manly shed a well paid player in Api
We might not help Manly but the Warriors will in a big way by paying overs for him.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might not help Manly but the Warriors will in a big way by paying overs for him.
He doesn’t want to leave Sydney, his family is young. He wants to stay in Sydney but his manager is trying to get warriors coin from a Sydney club and we aren’t budging

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn’t want to leave Sydney, his family is young. He wants to stay in Sydney but his manager is trying to get warriors coin from a Sydney club and we aren’t budging
I’m glad we have this stance, this is what probably got us in trouble last time listening to managers and paying overs. A good end to the season may make the club more attractive to players and limit greedy managers using the club as bait to raise their commissions.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it will be interesting to see Reynolds play hooker for the Tigers next weekend..
It will be interesting. Fucked back and hamstrings and has to bend over more than anyone. Feel sorry for him.

Old Dog 63

Waterboy
Reaction score
We don’t require Api., personally I believe he would be a waste of money.

With three games to go I’d consider starting with JMK and substituting him with Cogger as the game develops.

With JMK and Cogger we could control the pace of the game.