Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These papers just make up shit

So now we can’t land all 3

Lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The other side to signing Korisau is that we are helping Manly and there cap situation if we sign him on 400k +

I'd want Manly to pay 80 percent of his contract that way they cannot screw us over if he turns out to be a dud. I'm very weary of dealing with Manly & Des Hustler.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The other side to signing Korisau is that we are helping Manly and there cap situation if we sign him on 400k +

I'd want Manly to pay 80 percent of his contract that way they cannot screw us over if he turns out to be a dud. I'm very weary of dealing with Manly & Des Hustler.
Yeah that’s not going to happen.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont want to be that guy, but gee dude, try using some punctuation. Reading that hurt my brain.
I was at work trying to type and not get caught from the supervisor :grimacing: apologies
Oh and he is a massive broncos supporter bad enough I have to put up with the **** crying about them every Monday after they play shit

Last edited:

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy talau has some size. Be interesting to see how he goes at centre tonight for tigers. Could of filled the gap at centre for us instead of holland. Should not have let him go!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who do we think is more injury prone, Koroisau or Liddle? :grinning:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who do we think is more injury prone, Koroisau or Liddle? :grinning:[/QUOTE

Liddle knock out victory... 30 games in 4 years I think Freddy said. Makes Foran look durable

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we chasing these sub par players as if they are the next immortals!?

Herman is a flop that was with us and we let go. And never did anything major after he left. No thanks.

Apisai is so OVERRATED, we don't need him. Just work on JMK ( has been getting much better and we don't need a no.9). No thanks x2.

Jesse is a one year wonder/one trick poney and once was figured out couldnt do fuck all! And obviously has attitude and toxic behavior issues. No thanks x1000.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL Api is miles ahead of JMK and Lichaa combined.

We desperately need a better hooker. I think yes Ramien looks good to have on paper but as a team we would be better off with Api and other positions will be able to deal with. Good hookers in the comp are hard to come by these days.
I agree.they should focus on api.we desperately need a Hooker.ramien I’m not fussed.ese’ese we don’t need we have some young guys coming through.api would give our attack much more direction.we need to shift some deadwood.fualolo.lichaa.holland.thats got to be 800k worth just there.i would be disappointed if the powers to be don’t address our hooking position as it’s been a weakness for too long.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Koroisau filling the Lichaa role at Manly now. <30 minutes a game after starting the game.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api is FAR better than what we have, only concern is his recent injury history. Don't kid yourself into think JMK is close to him lol.
You answered your own point with a comeback. Injury history. JMK for hooker. Fcuk Api. Foran doesn’t need a rehab buddy.

Malla

Reaction score
I agree.they should focus on api.we desperately need a Hooker.ramien I’m not fussed.ese’ese we don’t need we have some young guys coming through.api would give our attack much more direction.we need to shift some deadwood.fualolo.lichaa.holland.thats got to be 800k worth just there.i would be disappointed if the powers to be don’t address our hooking position as it’s been a weakness for too long.
I think it was addressed (or tried to) with throwing JMK in there and he's done a pretty good job but he just isn't a hooker.

Really thought we would give Woolford a good crack but dunno what happened there. Must be an attitude problem or something.