Get over it Pay haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So many cliques on here... it’s like I’m watching a written re imagining of Mean Girls

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So in other words you don’t know.

At least Scoooby had an answer, not one I necessarily agree with, but still an answer.

There have always been people arguing and carrying on in here, no matter who the mods were at the time. And as long as humans are involved it will continue.

The current mods will not be editing / removing posts etc dependent on if they agree or disagree with the content. There was too much of that in the past.
I don’t owe you any explanation’s and there is a certain slant to your posts that indicate’s to me that you have a similar thought process to the gelding in the room

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah
Well one things for sure.. and let me say it..

#payout has definitely bought back the madness :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: so he pulled through there lol.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Nah the kennel's always been like this tbh. You get smart *****, dumb *****, happy *****, miserable *****, optimistic *****, funny *****, not so funny *****, ***** who have nfi about footy, ***** who have played footy, racist *****, hippie *****, heartless *****, nice *****, bad ***** and cunty *****.

But above all, the kennel will continue to live on regardless of all the arguing.

So have some sort of respect for eachother, even in banter.

Got it *****?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah the kennel's always been like this tbh. You get smart *****, dumb *****, happy *****, miserable *****, optimistic *****, funny *****, not so funny *****, ***** who have nfi about footy, ***** who have played footy, racist *****, hippie *****, heartless *****, nice *****, bad ***** and cunty *****.

But above all, the kennel will continue to live on regardless of all the arguing.

Got it *****?
Now that’s just cunty.!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Got it *****?
Fuck your a **** lol

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t owe you any explanation’s and there is a certain slant to your posts that indicate’s to me that you have a similar thought process to the gelding in the room
Pretty sure I put it down a couple of posts back exactly what my take on it is.

I don’t take sides, and I don’t have this school girl mentality of “if you’re not with me you’re against me”

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just keep it civil

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don’t take sides, and I don’t have this school girl mentality of “if you’re not with me you’re against me”

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right/wrong or otherwise.!!

It’s the bullshit that’s not wanted!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Civil is the keyword there ,many are civilised and some just get away with shit.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Got it *****?
No, I need to read the word **** again for it to really register

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Got it *****?
****** same as *****? What about the KHhuuunNts?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Funny how mods chime in from everywhere when mr I is mentioned in a thread
We have a directive from higher up to stop the forum turning into shitfight over the situation. We wont be allowing threads to be taken over with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.