Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Souths 1-12 assuming Adam Reynolds plays. But he didn't look good finishing off last week, and maybe they rest him for the "big" clash against the Broncos a week later? Walker hasn't looked convincing in quite a while, take Reynolds out, thats just more pressure on him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths 1-12 assuming Adam Reynolds plays. But he didn't look good finishing off last week, and maybe they rest him for the "big" clash against the Broncos a week later? Walker hasn't looked convincing in quite a while, take Reynolds out, thats just more pressure on him.
Cook is going to rip us a new one like he always does

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burges vs Lewis should keep this game entertaining and is there any chance of throwing Britt a dogs jersey for this game???:grinning:

Skelator would be wanting to use us to improve their for and against.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best plan of attack for Foran coming in would be to punt Lichaa from the team entirely, have JMK play the 80 and move Lewis to the bench as cover for Foran. I have no confidence in him making it through the game. Lewis has a bit of versatility on the bench to cover more then Foran as well.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Best plan of attack for Foran coming in would be to punt Lichaa from the team entirely, have JMK play the 80 and move Lewis to the bench as cover for Foran. I have no confidence in him making it through the game. Lewis has a bit of versatility on the bench to cover more then Foran as well.
Only issue i see, and probably the reason Lichaa is even in the team, is i dont think JMK can do 80 minutes with the workload at hooker yet. Ive see him gasping for air after playing like 60 minutes before, looked shot. He may be able to play 80 down the track though.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Only issue i see, and probably the reason Lichaa is even in the team, is i dont think JMK can do 80 minutes with the workload at hooker yet. Ive see him gasping for air after playing like 60 minutes before, looked shot. He may be able to play 80 down the track though.
JMK went the full 80 mins for 5 consecutive games until he got injured. Went well

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just listening to the radio and they said foran will definitely be playing this weekend.. I guess Lewis makes way.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
JMK went the full 80 mins for 5 consecutive games until he got injured. Went well
I thought he was looking pretty gassed though late in the games.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just listening to the radio and they said foran will definitely be playing this weekend.. I guess Lewis makes way.
They might put Lewis on the bench to cover Foran!

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would have lewis in the team, i know his attack is not polished yet but brings so much in defence.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking that but he has played it before. I guess JMK could slot into the halves if needed too but I’d rather take Lichaa out.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Reynolds is out I go toss of the coin game now if he’s in I think we should direct a bit of traffic his way looked busted last week

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing is Ogden hasn’t been named in reserves either. Wonder if there is an injured forward or a few last min changes. Especially if Foran plays.

Or maybe he is just there just incase (are reserves playing Saturday afternoon?)

Is Foran even worth the risk with the season over and vs a top 8 team. Like nothing to win for us, unless we want him to got out there and kill it incase he can get some nibbles to move him on.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny thing is Ogden hasn’t been named in reserves either. Wonder if there is an injured forward or a few last min changes. Especially if Foran plays.

Or maybe he is just there just incase (are reserves playing Saturday afternoon?)

Is Foran even worth the risk with the season over and vs a top 8 team. Like nothing to win for us, unless we want him to got out there and kill it incase he can get some nibbles to move him on.
Ogden has to start and play 40-50 minutes (I don't see him as an impact/bench Prop). Pay isn't going to drop Tolman or Napa (yet) so he doesn't really have a place in our team. Foran should only play if he's fully fit. If he can't get fully fit (with medical evidence) then the NRL needs to save us, please.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa dropped,Cogger to bench,Foran in,JMK to start.Lewis to start.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My prediction .. we come out firing , wining the game and be the better team but just have a feeling we may get done with some shit penalties . We always do haha but man I’m proud of the dogs . If we could win this then we will see a good building .. but one more thing., nrl wants a roosters rabbits gf