Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Circus act..!!! We don’t need more of that crap at our club, was convinced about this.. but the more he opens his mouth the more I don’t want him at our club.!! We want positives right now and moving forward I don’t think he is it.

I guess if it’s announced, we better cross our fingers and hope he gets on board, puts his head down, and works hard..!!
Yes cross our fingers smh...

Work hard lol.... Kerrod holland works hard, Marcelo Montoya works hard, Aiden tolman “works hard” and guess what they’re all fucken shit..

If he’s got an attitude problem, fucken bring him, and work on that, that’s exactly what a coach/man manager is there to do... you don’t say nah I don’t want ya just like that...

Geez

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no way in the world Sharks will happen. Half their salary cap is tied up between Woods, Fifita, Johnson, Moylan and Dugan. They would have to shed at least 2-3 of those in order to be cap compliant, then make more cuts to find the money to offer Ramien a sizable deal. Based on the article I think Cowboys might be the go.

Wouldn't rule us out just yet, but I highly doubt it now.
Apparently the Sharks told Ramien to wait until after the footy season because they're looking at moving a few players to fit him in.
They said that they wont talk about it now otherwise it will disrupt their season
I read this in an article but i cant find it...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the Sharks told Ramien to wait until after the footy season because they're looking at moving a few players to fit him in.
They said that they wont talk about it now otherwise it will disrupt their season
I read this in an article but i cant find it...
Again from another faceless journalist known as the lurker

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget this clown. Wrong attitude. Seems to be very all about himself

Throw whatever coin at Oates and Korisau for next season then go for a Mitchell, Staggs, Fifita, cotric 2020.

Who knows, we might only be shopping for 1 centre if averillo keeps on his development trajectory
Oates doesn't want to come to us.....he has already knocked us back previously and we would need to pay about 500k to get him over...no thanks!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watch the footy show on NITV the other night named "Over the black dot"?

Jesse Ramien was on the panel and they asked him about his reason to leave and then asked if hes going to the Bulldogs or Cowboys and he smirked and said hes still in talks.
He also spoke about wanting more ball and that was one of the reasons he asked to leave the knights because hes playing style didnt fit theirs and he wanted to be in a team where he sees alot of early ball.

Could be a smoky signing

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watch the footy show on NITV the other night named "Over the black dot"?

Jesse Ramien was on the panel and they asked him about his reason to leave and then asked if hes going to the Bulldogs or Cowboys and he smirked and said hes still in talks.
He also spoke about wanting more ball and that was one of the reasons he asked to leave the knights because hes playing style didnt fit theirs and he wanted to be in a team where he sees alot of early ball.

Could be a smoky signing
fuk him ...he sounds arrogant and a selfish player

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oates doesn't want to come to us.....he has already knocked us back previously and we would need to pay about 500k to get him over...no thanks!
That's before this season. He's related to the Moore's as well

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We'd need to pay 700k to get him over. It was rumoured last year that we offered him 600k and he rejected that. I think he was even asking for 800k back then. I just had a look and he's currently on 500k at the Broncos. Also how much money do we have in the cap to spend for next year? If we want a Hooker, Centre and bench Prop (going of rumours), I doubt we're going to have the space.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oates is a great player on his day but he has way too many shockers in between and I dont think he's worth anywhere near the money he's asking..

Look at the impact someone like Sivo has at a fraction of the price as a rookie. Paying big money for wingers is fraught with danger.

You're better off signing them cheap like Melbourne did with Addo-Carr or unearthing them from within the junior ranks.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highly doubt we have the funds. But I know sweet FA about our cap space and recruitment decisions so who knows what could happen
Who says we don’t have the funds, in 2021 we have the funds to afford Cotric.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We'd have funds for Ramien and Cotric (~600k, depends if Raiders get into a bidding war to keep him), but Cotric would be a signing for 2021. If we keep DWZ at Fullback, Cotric or Vunivalu would be the best premium Wingers we could get (going to miss out on Oates unless he signs another 1 year deal).

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunrise has reported weve tabled an offer for David Fifita.... but Broncos expected to "trump all offers"