Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ill take Moylan if they're happy to make room.
No thank you. Prefer Dwz at fullback with a class centre added. It’s what we lack badly, along with a damn hooker and quality half and prop

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an article on the telegraph saying that we are closing in on api and ramien that’s onlune can someone post the article I cant open it

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk and holland... hahah, that’ll do me
Good to see jmk make a break, and then score from the next play last night.. that was the match winning try right....then made a try saving tackle with a few minutes to go when the game was on the line.....No to Api

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk is alot better than some on here give him credit for i think him and api can work well together

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF we didn't sign a hooker for next year I'd be happy to see JMK continue to develop in that role. Has been showing considerable improvement and the last few games when he wasn't injured he really livened up the ruck with his quick delivery and ability to scoot from dummy half.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon the cowboys meeting is to pump his price up he won’t go there with his daughter on the central coast. And they won’t be that competitive they are keeping $$$ aside hoping for Val Holmes.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I reckon the cowboys meeting is to pump his price up he won’t go there with his daughter on the central coast. And they won’t be that competitive they are keeping $$$ aside hoping for Val Holmes.
Unless he's a shite Dad of course. I would be putting a deadline on all these numptee's to decide, turn it back on them.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we fail to sign a 9 then jmk has to get the gig full time. He needs to play the full 80, and with a good offseason, as well as the improvement he is starting to show it won’t be that bad at all..!!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can commute from Townsville to see his daughter with extra money from the cowboys if he wants. Hope we are playing hardball back if that’s the case

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He can commute from Townsville to see his daughter with extra money from the cowboys if he wants. Hope we are playing hardball back if that’s the case
Massive difference between "commuting" to see his daughter and being a real Father. With the money he's on already there is no need to sign for more IF he can be in his Daughter's life, there's no value for that. But as I said above, unless he's a shite Dad and if that is the case I want him no-where near our club!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn’t sound like cowboys are going to go that hard for him cause they want Val Holmes who will command double the price. I agree we should put a solid offer in front of him and start to lower it the longer he takes.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive difference between "commuting" to see his daughter and being a real Father. With the money he's on already there is no need to sign for more IF he can be in his Daughter's life, there's no value for that. But as I said above, unless he's a shite Dad and if that is the case I want him no-where near our club!
100% agree mate. I’d like to think that if we are angling the ‘family club’ spiel, we can offer something additional for him to help outside of the cap

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exiled Knights star Jesse Ramien breaks silence on shock exit and feud rumours

Exiled Newcastle star Jesse Ramien has spoken publicly for the first time since being unceremoniously shown the door by the Knights mid-season.
The Hunter club dropped a rugby league bombshell a fortnight ago when coach Nathan Brown told the 22-year-old centre he didn’t have to return to the club following training on a Wednesday.

Ramien was axed following the team’s Round 18 loss to the Roosters, and days later was told to find a new club as soon as possible.

It was rumoured he had fallen out with Brown and possibly members of the playing group.

But breaking his silence on NITV’s rugby league program Over The Black Dot, Ramien denied there was any ill feeling towards anyone involved with Newcastle.

“At the end of the day it didn’t work out," Ramien said.

“Their style of play and my style of play didn’t click as much as we would have liked it to.

“It’s a great club, not a bad thing to say about the club and I got on great with all the boys there.

“These things happen in footy I guess and it’s time to move on.

“I really enjoyed my time there. When I left the bush I pretty much grew up in Newy.”

Ramien and his management are now weighing up his options for the 2020 NRL season.

North Queensland, Canterbury, and Cronulla are all said to be interested in his services for next season.

Ramien wouldn’t give too much away but did drop a hint on his future.

“It’s going to be pretty tough, my next decision. It’s a big one, I’m at an important part of my career,” he said.

“I’m just looking for somewhere I can do what I do best. I like to get the ball early, somewhere that has halves who like to do that.

“I think there’s a few teams out there that play that style of footy and that’s something I can see myself being a part of.

“It’s always a confidence builder when clubs are wanting you. I probably haven’t had the best year, but to feel wanted is definitely a confidence booster.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2c4514fa26579066c97f71a9a7e294a3

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exiled Knights star Jesse Ramien breaks silence on shock exit and feud rumours

Exiled Newcastle star Jesse Ramien has spoken publicly for the first time since being unceremoniously shown the door by the Knights mid-season.
The Hunter club dropped a rugby league bombshell a fortnight ago when coach Nathan Brown told the 22-year-old centre he didn’t have to return to the club following training on a Wednesday.

Ramien was axed following the team’s Round 18 loss to the Roosters, and days later was told to find a new club as soon as possible.

It was rumoured he had fallen out with Brown and possibly members of the playing group.

But breaking his silence on NITV’s rugby league program Over The Black Dot, Ramien denied there was any ill feeling towards anyone involved with Newcastle.

“At the end of the day it didn’t work out," Ramien said.

“Their style of play and my style of play didn’t click as much as we would have liked it to.

“It’s a great club, not a bad thing to say about the club and I got on great with all the boys there.

“These things happen in footy I guess and it’s time to move on.

“I really enjoyed my time there. When I left the bush I pretty much grew up in Newy.”

Ramien and his management are now weighing up his options for the 2020 NRL season.

North Queensland, Canterbury, and Cronulla are all said to be interested in his services for next season.

Ramien wouldn’t give too much away but did drop a hint on his future.

“It’s going to be pretty tough, my next decision. It’s a big one, I’m at an important part of my career,” he said.

“I’m just looking for somewhere I can do what I do best. I like to get the ball early, somewhere that has halves who like to do that.

“I think there’s a few teams out there that play that style of footy and that’s something I can see myself being a part of.

“It’s always a confidence builder when clubs are wanting you. I probably haven’t had the best year, but to feel wanted is definitely a confidence booster.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2c4514fa26579066c97f71a9a7e294a3

hahahahahahaha what a precious ****