• Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed this too. This would be the first time that he has been named in the extended side right?
I"m pretty sure it is. Maybe Hoppa or Holland are under a injury cloud.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we get wet weather footy & both Burgess' play (they are good for at least 5 mistakes or penalties) we are a chance

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s not a good country boy so RFM will miss out I think. Fualalo should really be the one to drop to emergency if they HAVE to play Elliott though. Foran has to play if healthy so I assume Lewis misses out
Fualalo has been okay lately, gets okay metres per run and can find a quickish play the ball at times. Smith really shouldn't be in the 17 yet some how starts most weeks, should be him out for Elliott

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we somehow win then that will get my attention though I’m expecting Souths to bounce back hard

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dean Britt has been named on the bench for the rabbits.
So it will be good to see him play as well.
He got the most meters gained last week against the Storm with 171m and 33 tackles.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Might be hard to do it from reserve grade if Foran is fit I think Lewis will be the one missing out.
On the bright side Lewis will be back next week after Foran last's 23 minutes...

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cookie will destroy us if we play the way we did in the 1st half against tigers

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very glad to see Harper on the extended bench. I hope he gets a game before years end.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expecting to be getting robbed again by Souths 14-4 prediction (that's the penalty count)

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not a good country boy so RFM will miss out I think. Fualalo should really be the one to drop to emergency if they HAVE to play Elliott though. Foran has to play if healthy so I assume Lewis misses out
I don’t think Fualalo should be dropped he is the only forward to run at pace to the line, so many others that just don’t in the dogs pack

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cookie will destroy us if we play the way we did in the 1st half against tigers
Think he’s looking tired after a tough season origin and all we will see what happens

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This ones a hard one I was confident we would get the cat double bunnies different kettle of fish leaning close loss maybe one try in it

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths 13+
But that’s being realistic lol..!!!

Be nice too beat the bunnies...Maybe we can pull off a fluke miracle, the pay fan boys/pets would love that :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Suffs should not of won the first game this year against us....a runner took Cogger out in their first try...by running straight into him...and as Cogger was the man that arrived at the tryline the same time as the Suffs winger...he was clearly impeded. Secondly video refs took a legitimate try off us...Holland and another were scrambling for a grubber...shoulder to shoulder...we score but get accused of unfair contact. So clearly we should of won.
Dogs 1-12.....Suffs have nothing.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking at the lineup and seeing Lichaa v. Cook is depressing. Fuk we're a dumb club at times
Lichaa up against any other 9 in the comp is depressing :grinning: