News Multiple people stabbed in Sydney CBD

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone just hit him with their car? Is that illegal? Just curious lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone just hit him with their car? Is that illegal? Just curious lol.
Well the guy with the knife doing the stabbings was originally breaking the law.

If a motorist can prove in court that he/she had a lawful reason to run down someone with a motor vehicle I'm pretty sure its not a crime?

Not 100% sure on that?
I may need to refresh my mind by reviewing the force continuum?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well the guy with the knife doing the stabbings was originally breaking the law.

If a motorist can prove in court that he/she had a lawful reason to run down someone with a motor vehicle I'm pretty sure its not a crime?

Not 100% sure on that?
I may need to refresh my mind by reviewing the force continuum?
I dunno. All I know is that I'd feel far more comfortable just hitting the bloke with my car than jumping out and trying to fight him off with whatevers laying around. I've already been stabbed once and I'd give it 0 stars, would not recommend hahaha.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno. All I know is that I'd feel far more comfortable just hitting the bloke with my car than jumping out and trying to fight him off with whatevers laying around. I've already been stabbed once and I'd give it 0 stars, would not recommend hahaha.
My younger brother had a run in with one of his friends while drunk years ago.

My brothers friend charged him with a knife and my brother side stepped him, got him in a chokehold and my brothers friend ended up in a life threatening situation gasping for air!
Beauty of being 2 metres in height it gives us a bit more leverage on you midgets!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My younger brother had a run in with one of his friends while drunk years ago.

My brothers friend charged him with a knife and my brother side stepped him, got him in a chokehold and my brothers friend ended up in a life threatening situation gasping for air!
Beauty of being 2 metres in height it gives us a bit more leverage on you midgets!
Meanwhile I was like 50kg and had 120kg islanders trying to kill me in lalor park hahaha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Poor bastard.

One of my anglo friends broke a cocnuts rib and made him spit blood!

Not all blonde hair white boys are just a pretty face.

Just goes to show you how weak these primitives are!

They love to gang up and pick on people a lot smaller than themselves don't they?

They shit themselves when my friend had him spitting blood, they all ganged up on him and threw him on the tracks!

Hopefully those idiots think twice before attempting to pick a blond haired pretty boy again?
Na I was a dickhead when I was younger and probably deserved most of it lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor bastard.

One of my anglo friends broke a cocnuts rib and made him spit blood!

Not all blonde hair white boys are just a pretty face.

Just goes to show you how weak these primitives are!

They love to gang up and pick on people a lot smaller than themselves don't they?

They shit themselves when my friend had him spitting blood, they all ganged up on him and threw him on the tracks!

Hopefully those idiots think twice before attempting to pick a blond haired pretty boy again?
Well the English did conquer them quite easily. It’s weird, in the animal kingdom size is what defines victory. In a mans world it’s the brain plus the physical attributes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Na I was a dickhead when I was younger and probably deserved most of it lol.
Oh ok then I take it back.
If you talk the talk you have to be prepared to walk the walk.

But I don't take back my quote on islander boys being big for nothing pussies eanting to gang up on 5 foot nothing skinny boys.

I seen it a bit while I was growing up.
I was the kid who would bully the bully.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the English did conquer them quite easily. It’s weird, in the animal kingdom size is what defines victory. In a mans world it’s the brain plus the physical attributes.
Hey Richard Lynn is that you?

Sorry Rick we live in a PC world now.
You cannot compare I.Q and race, thats just racist! Lol

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got 1 shot in at 30second mark,and milk crate man had a few bursts of applied pressure
Fucking milk crate man lol. Is he related to egg boy lol.

Fucking loves the cheeky push down on the crate. Old mate with the crowbar would’ve smashed the **** if the fireries weren’t there.

Have they confirmed the body found was from this sick fuck??

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you ever t

Fucking loves the cheeky push down on the crate. Old mate with the crowbar would’ve smashed the **** if the fireries weren’t there.

Yep they are connected it was only a few hundred metres away

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

They should of cripple nippled him that shit fucking hurts