How do you feel about the dogs being the team that may have ended Farah's career???

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Over to you. Lol......................

He has been a good player though. Sad way to go out.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No thank you

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When they beat us in the last round of 2009 handing the minor premiership to saints old mate farah said something along the lines of it being a career highlight for him - in the words of Willie Mason "fcuk him!"
Nah mate... Easter Sunday 2005!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just Lewis's urgent style landing him awkwardly, I feel for Farah.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Robbie is a bit of a legend, has had a great career in the nrl, was good to give him a loss though...!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was never a robbie farah fan always thought he was very smug and all about himself, until a few seasons ago when there was a trial game between sunny coast falcons and west tigers at sunny coast stadium, when robbie came off mid game he stopped for photos and signed jerseys while walking back to the bench, there was a disabled bloke wearing an old tigers jersey in a wheelchair sitting back from the fence watching the game, robbie stopped called his carer to bring him over to the fence, he took off his jersey and boots presented them to this bloke, that changed my whole opinion of robbie, seeing how accommodating he was to fans and how kind he was to the bloke in the wheelchair

for a player who wanted to be known as a 1 club man, and to go out of the game injured isnt the way id like to see him retire

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Farah has been a great player, hope he gets a final send-off match.

Wahesh

Reaction score
was never a robbie farah fan always thought he was very smug and all about himself, until a few seasons ago when there was a trial game between sunny coast falcons and west tigers at sunny coast stadium, when robbie came off mid game he stopped for photos and signed jerseys while walking back to the bench, there was a disabled bloke wearing an old tigers jersey in a wheelchair sitting back from the fence watching the game, robbie stopped called his carer to bring him over to the fence, he took off his jersey and boots presented them to this bloke, that changed my whole opinion of robbie, seeing how accommodating he was to fans and how kind he was to the bloke in the wheelchair

for a player who wanted to be known as a 1 club man, and to go out of the game injured isnt the way id like to see him retire
I know mate. I felt the same way when Craig Polla-Mounter got injured in what turned out to be his final game.

Wahesh

Reaction score
As for Robbie, look shit happens. We didn't intentionally end his career... he got injured. It happens.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love him or hate him it’s a shit way to end a career I wish him all the best