News Sharks over salary cap in 2020 as SIX players take up half the money

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Staggering their cap, really???? What the Roosters have done is use uncle Nick's influence and financial standings to have everyone from that moron Greenturd down to the corrupt NRL auditors and officials turn a blind eye to the fact that they have been rotting the cap for a number of years, while the inept media sing their praise. No wonder that the game of rugby league is dying a slow death. The crowds have been pitiful and the belief of a true honest contest eroded by bias officiating.

What is truly staggering is that no one bats an eye nor dares to question how the Roosters always seem to have a spare million dollars in the cap just laying around when ever there is a marquee player on the market that some how always finds himself on the Roosters wish list.

As far as the sharks are concerned I thank them and that cheat Flanagan for taking Shannon of our hands but if the whole sharks organization folded tomorrow I would not shed a tear!!! :grinning:
Feel more sorry for Robbie than the sharks lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We were made to shed players before start of last season wasn't it to be compliant?? Should be no different to these clowns.
Remember the daily hysterical headlines re Woods and Foran and media and Toddy saying their contracts wouldn't be registered.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol no one is even surprised...
Cant wait to fuck them over with a quality signing.
Clearing sale in the shire mad monday.
And yet Roosters, with their even better roster, aren't over the cap...amazing.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would like to know how they were able to upgrade the contracts of xerri and usele a few weeks ago and the nrl signed off on it.......

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would like to know how they were able to upgrade the contracts of xerri and usele a few weeks ago and the nrl signed off on it.......
This.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cause they will be compliant on GF day...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd consider Wade Graham, but even then he's a shocker for injuries.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone we can target if there is a fire sale?
Only players I'd take from their squad are Graham, Xerri, Nikora, Brailey, Townsend and Williams.

Don't want anything to do with Moylan,, Johnson or Dugan.

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like staggering the brown paper bags Cronk come in and get one and Tedesco come in and get his one and latrel goes and picks his boat up paid for by his secret admirer
As for the sharks sucked in we will take xerri of your hands help yous ease your cap

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They took on a win at all costs strategy and it worked.

The only team to really challenge Storm & Roosters dominance over the past decade has been Manly. Hasler & his backended deals. If every team was to roll over and not try and push the cap limits we'd be watching the Storm & Roosters dominate every season... oh wait that's already happening but if Sharks weren't in that GF Storm win another title.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’d know a little something about staggering, wouldn’t you Phil?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I said this on Facebook and some Sharks nutter said they were allowed to because said players wanted to stay lol... nrl are idiots, Shaun Johnson should have only been able to sign a 1yr deal or none at all

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said this on Facebook and some Sharks nutter said they were allowed to because said players wanted to stay lol... nrl are idiots, Shaun Johnson should have only been able to sign a 1yr deal or none at all
Yup nrl are retarted
Exactly

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The same way we signed Woods and Foran saying we would shift players to become compliant. I thought this rule had changed but...

They wont be able to offload Dugan no matter how much they try.