Grasping at straws
Only one that was a solid 8ntermational was Foran but injury’s have cooked him

Now go thru storm team over same time frame
Cam smith played more internationals in 1 year than our whole squad
We have 1 current international
Storm have more international games on there bench
Lololololol
Good try tho

Fact is we have the worst or second worst squad in the nrl and people expect us in the 8
Pay has turned our rep players into borderline firstgraders

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay has turned our rep players into borderline firstgraders
Most of them were dropped from rep long before pay came along
And when I say rep I mean 1 game for tier 2 nations

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay so it's formally been established as follows:

Everyone agrees that we have the worst roster in the comp.
The Kennel, whilst acknowledging the above fact, claim it is simply inexcusable that we aren't in the Top 8, and the Coach must pay with his head.

Logic.

/Thread

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay so it's formally been established as follows:

Everyone agrees that we have the worst roster in the comp.
The Kennel, whilst acknowledging the above fact, claim it is simply inexcusable that we aren't in the Top 8, and the Coach must pay with his head.

Logic.

/Thread
This guy is a clown.

When Pay first came in, I was excited as he was the NSW under 20’s coach a couple years prior and I thought maybe he could bring with him the best junior talent going around as they were all over the Qlders. Just like Maninga is doing at Titans as a ‘culture manager’.

It’s two years later.......... he brought Clay Priest over (we know THAT disaster), we have Napa, Elliot still being picked, Tolman still taking hitups on fourth tackle and getting in the way, nothing kicks, shocking pre-seasons, not utilising our best talent (i.e Reimis Smith should be used a lot more), not developing Ogden, Wakeham, To’omaga the way they should be, shocking substitutions and a whole lot more but I cbf to pick every piece apart. It looks like he is still learning his trade. That’s not acceptable at Canterbury. If you tell me that it’s because there was no other coach that would take the job on, I would say ok, that’s believable.

It has nothing to do with Top 8, where in your delusional mind did you get that TK has that as a above and end all against Pay? Word vomit is all you create honestly.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy is a clown.

When Pay first came in, I was excited as he was the NSW under 20’s coach a couple years prior and I thought maybe he could bring with him the best junior talent going around as they were all over the Qlders. Just like Maninga is doing at Titans as a ‘culture manager’.

It’s two years later.......... he brought Clay Priest over (we know THAT disaster), we have Napa, Elliot still being picked, Tolman still taking hitups on fourth tackle and getting in the way, nothing kicks, shocking pre-seasons, not utilising our best talent (i.e Reimis Smith should be used a lot more), not developing Ogden, Wakeham, To’omaga the way they should be, shocking substitutions and a whole lot more but I cbf to pick every piece apart. It looks like he is still learning his trade. That’s not acceptable at Canterbury. If you tell me that it’s because there was no other coach that would take the job on, I would say ok, that’s believable.

It has nothing to do with Top 8, where in your delusional mind did you get that TK has that as a above and end all against Pay? Word vomit is all you create honestly.
Who do u want him to buy with fuck all money
You go do your groceries for the next month and hand em a ten dollar note.... because that’s all you have
Then let your family abuse you for not buy8ng a months worth of Groceries
He has no money to bring in quality at the moment
Napa was the best available when Klemmer sooked n wanted out
What do u want?
Wakeham not ready for full time fg gig
How would you use smith more?
His given Ogden and toomaga games and plenty
What more do u want

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do u want him to buy with fuck all money
You go do your groceries for the next month and hand em a ten dollar note.... because that’s all you have
Then let your family abuse you for not buy8ng a months worth of Groceries
He has no money to bring in quality at the moment
Napa was the best available when Klemmer sooked n wanted out
What do u want?
Wakeham not ready for full time fg gig
How would you use smith more?
His given Ogden and toomaga games and plenty
What more do u want
Only one available? Please, you can buy anyone out of a contract, then Pay gets numbnut Napa on $650k plus a year for three years.
When we had absolute shit stains of players in 2008 due to injuries / player movements outside our control, we finished last and yes, the players were absolute terrible. I would even say worse than ours at the moment. But I still remember the effort we put in. And the tactics were there but the roster was worse than death.

But this team? The last few games doesn’t cover the shocking coaching we have.

You want to bring up groceries as a metaphor? Ok, well if you don’t have the money to shop for quality groceries (Coles / Woolies), shop at Aldi!! Can pickup excellent bargains that are akin to the big two!

And it’s not just about giving the kids I mentioned FG games. How is he developing these players? Just throwing them into reserve grade? Wow, excellent coaching.

And you ask how to use Smith more? Seriously? Man please watch Addo Car, Oates, Vunavalu etc. Actually just watch rugby league in general, better yet go play.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What I want to know is how can you bring the madness or dominance in attack when you cant get the team fit in an off season. The talk was all positive form the coach and team. People saying Bellemy couldnt do any better with our squad. Give the team to Bellemy and Co. for an off season and Id bet my left nut they'd be fit come round 1. Tell me that would have zero impact on the outcome on games for us this season.
I agree with you mate. Before the season started, my mate who is a tigers supporter bumped into dean pay and terry lamb, took photos and wished dean pay luck for this season. deans response was “don’t worry about us mate, we don’t need luck. we will be just fine and we will go good this season”

We really brought out that madness and dominance this season, don’t you think?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only one available? Please, you can buy anyone out of a contract, then Pay gets numbnut Napa on $650k plus a year for three years.
When we had absolute shit stains of players in 2008 due to injuries / player movements outside our control, we finished last and yes, the players were absolute terrible. I would even say worse than ours at the moment. But I still remember the effort we put in. And the tactics were there but the roster was worse than death.

But this team? The last few games doesn’t cover the shocking coaching we have.

You want to bring up groceries as a metaphor? Ok, well if you don’t have the money to shop for quality groceries (Coles / Woolies), shop at Aldi!! Can pickup excellent bargains that are akin to the big two!

And it’s not just about giving the kids I mentioned FG games. How is he developing these players? Just throwing them into reserve grade? Wow, excellent coaching.

And you ask how to use Smith more? Seriously? Man please watch Addo Car, Oates, Vunavalu etc. Actually just watch rugby league in general, better yet go play.
What drugs are you on dude
So you say we have no money and shop at Aldi
So chn and dwz haven’t been good signings by pay with limited funds....
You mean how Munster gives addo Carr great cut out balls, and perfect chips over to use his blinding pace
And how Munster and smith put up perfect bombs for vunuvalu to catch on the spot
Yeah ok I will tell liccha to put in perfect kicks like an immortal
And I will let Cogger know he has to put perfect cut out balls to smith then put in pin perfect kicks like the Australian five eight so we can use smith how storm use the Australian winger.....
Oh that’s right we dont have players as talented as smith n Munster to utilise smith
Which takes us back to our roster.......

Please apply ice for the burn

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course there is an impact, but it's not the ultimate excuse like some of you are pretending it is. Players can improve with good coaching, players can look better within well structured sides, players can also look better executing a role they are comfortable with, etc. There are so many things that can impact the value of a roster and the coach is one of them.
Shortage of coaches my friend. Most of the coaches in the NRL at the moment are shithouse. We shouldn’t be replacing Pay until we find better!

Kearney, Clearly, Brown, Mcgregor, Morris, Green, Arthur etc are all rubbish!

I’d go Flanagan in a heart beat. A little birdie told me he’s one of the coaches in line for the Dogs top job mid year next year when his ban gets lifted.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What drugs are you on dude
So you say we have no money and shop at Aldi
So chn and dwz haven’t been good signings by pay with limited funds....
You mean how Munster gives addo Carr great cut out balls, and perfect chips over to use his blinding pace
And how Munster and smith put up perfect bombs for vunuvalu to catch on the spot
Yeah ok I will tell liccha to put in perfect kicks like an immortal
And I will let Cogger know he has to put perfect cut out balls to smith then put in pin perfect kicks like the Australian five eight so we can use smith how storm use the Australian winger.....
Oh that’s right we dont have players as talented as smith n Munster to utilise smith
Which takes us back to our roster.......
You just showed me how league minded you are. You only see the highlight reels.
It’s an 80 minute game, watch and you will learn (I’m hoping).
It’s like talking to a brick wall

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You just showed me how league minded you are. You only see the highlight reels.
It’s an 80 minute game, watch and you will learn (I’m hoping).
It’s like talking to a brick wall
Good reply lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good reply lol
You want a reply? Let me do what you and your farm animal crew do, just repeat myself.

Pay is a shit coach, has proved it.
Wins a few games end of year and people cream themselves
Seems like he has no interpersonal skill
Pay is a shit coach, he has proved it (just in case some brick walls out there hadn’t got it into their mind)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shortage of coaches my friend. Most of the coaches in the NRL at the moment are shithouse. We shouldn’t be replacing Pay until we find better!

I’d go Flanagan in a heart beat. A little birdie told me he’s one of the coaches in line for the Dogs top job mid year next year when his ban gets lifted.
The NRL is shit in general lol, basically just a bunch of athletes running out every week with minimal footy IQ and coaches too afraid to try anything out of the ordinary.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You want a reply? Let me do what you and your farm animal crew do, just repeat myself.

Pay is a shit coach, has proved it.
Wins a few games end of year and people cream themselves
Seems like he has no interpersonal skill
Pay is a shit coach, he has proved it (just in case some brick walls out there hadn’t got it into their mind)
You still never answered the reply I gave you, but avoiding it
You expect us to utilise r smith like storm utilise addo Carr with with an immortal in smith and Australian 5/8 in Munster with liccha and cogger
Not possible with those players
Unless your saying liccha has the talent of Cameron smith and cogger skillset of Munster ?
Our roster can’t do the things these players can do
What part of this can’t you understand Forest gump

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

A reliable birdie?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Agree with the first part, not the second.
Don’t want that grub Flanagan anywhere near us. #cheat