Official Dean Britt official with us for 2 years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks more like an edge forward than a middle the more I see him play. Don't think he's the type of forward we needed to sign with the likes of Tolman, Elliott, Jackson, Smith and Stimson already on the books next season. Has actually been impressive this season compared to previous games.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks more like an edge forward than a middle the more I see him play. Don't think he's the type of forward we needed to sign with the likes of Tolman, Elliott, Jackson, Smith and Stimson already on the books next season. Has actually been impressive this season compared to previous games.
Careful bro horsedick will tell you that your being negative

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Then Horse fires back about this post. Then you up the ante. Then he ups the ante. Next minute we have a shitfight. Is this necessary?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then Horse fires back about this post. Then you up the ante. Then he ups the ante. Next minute we have a shitfight. Is this necessary?
He’s the one that triggers people with his posts and forces people to answer back
There’s only one solution here

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please don't talk about horse dicks, i'm still fucking traumatised from a previous experience as kid hahaha.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to him and hopefully it works out well.

He needs to be consistent - I don't really care what he did yesterday as a one off, he needs to back it up week to week.

If he can then he'll prove to be a good signing.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He’s the one that triggers people with his posts and forces people to answer back
There’s only one solution here
Yeh but like ive said to a shitload of ppl a shitload of times here, its how you respond when triggered that matters. If you think you are being trolled, report it. Ive been doing this a bloody long time, i can see the early stages of potential shitfights lol. Usually shitfights gain momentum when name calling starts. Maybe you can respond without that? We dont expect everybody to agree with everybody, but yeh there is a way of doing it without causing shitfights.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to him and hopefully it works out well.

He needs to be consistent - I don't really care what he did yesterday as a one off, he needs to back it up week to week.

If he can then he'll prove to be a good signing.
He’s averaging a tick over 100m a game this year so he has been doing it on a consistent basis.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My mates a rabbits supporter so ive watched a few of there games this season hes been preety consistent hard running looks like a really good prospect, and if it means we pay less for him then Ese'ese im all for it gives us a much better chance at Api and Ramien.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a rampaging prop...And he is not !!!
At best he is a second-rower .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs DNA.... woo-hoo....

*inset eyeroll here*

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So out of all the potentials we could have had/may still have lol, this is the first official.. I’m not gutted about it, but yes other positions are more important right now..!!

We need those key spots filled, the only way to go into next year on a positive.

Good luck too him anyway..!! He looks the part in the blue an white. Let’s hope there’s promise with him.
The signings won't all fall into place in order of priority. It's just a matter of being patient. I'd guess we've got plenty of bait in the water waiting for the fish to bite. But we're not the only team with bait out. We're better off showing some positive news and getting new talent on board before they opt to go elsewhere.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please don't talk about horse dicks, i'm still fucking traumatised from a previous experience as kid hahaha.
What has what every women I’ve slept with nickname for me got to do with this?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The signings won't all fall into place in order of priority. It's just a matter of being patient. I'd guess we've got plenty of bait in the water waiting for the fish to bite. But we're not the only team with bait out. We're better off showing some positive news and getting new talent on board before they opt to go elsewhere.
Haha plenty of bait in the water, Waiting for fish to bite !! That’s a good one actually :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Britt is alot better then Fualalo.. Hopefully turns out similar to his dad as he ages..