Great win. Champagne o’clock.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a win.

Deano keeps getting the job done and improving this young team.

Despite the hole Dibb Coorey and co left him in.

How good is the new guard of Bulldogs in 2019. Feels like the good old days again.

So excited watching us play
any chance we can get this crap deleted??

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry I used wrong ace ventura meme it should of been

upload_2019-8-12_15-53-11.png

:D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Long time lurker. Non frequent poster.
Roster wise Pay is not exactly working with the best cattle in the comp. I find some of his coaching decisions off and confusing (chris Smith is terrible) but when you look at 1-17 how many would walk into a rooster or Melbourne top 17 or even 25. DWZ, maybe Remis Smith and CHN and that's about it really. The rest are fringe players at any other team and given a few bounces of the ball and some better gaol kicking we would have 2-3 extra wins.
Dean pay may not be the long term solution but there are signs that there is potential within the squad, missing some experience and strike power.
This has been the toughest period as a dogs fan and it may be so for at least another year or so.
Looking forward, who exactly on the market is going to take us to that next level apart from maybe Jake and Tommy T?
We have been blessed and cursed in the past to have a SBW, Barba or Thurston in our ranks to end up walking away or make the wrong decision *She-Rex* and there does not seem to be any good mature guys e.g. Stagg, noddy, even back in the day Sticky, Bradley Clyde and the likes to nurture the next gen coming through just unfortunately we can't seem to get those any more. DWZ has the potential to be the best investment the club has made in years and players will hopefully see that as Belmore aint that bad to come play for..
Coach wise there is very little for us to think they could do better with this squad, Bellamy and Robinson are blessed and would probably be in the same position with the same squad..
If we can somehow find a good 3, 6 or 7 and 9 I feel we can push back into being the powerhouse club we know we can be.
Sorry if none of this makes sense, I'm pissed and just happy the team looks like it wants to play for each other in the last few weeks.

Also has any other club ever lost the amount of Talent Canterbury has in the last 15 years?
we DO have the talent (most came from a double premiership winning team last season) .. Just don't have the right coach

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I or anyone else, dont get the love he/she has for Pay's coaching, they've got just as much right to voice their opinion as you do.
His opinions and the way he expressed them got him banned so why not just wipe the slate clean?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Just ignore it ffs
His opinions and the way he expressed them got him banned so why not just wipe the slate clean?
How he said it or what he said, the mods had their reason for doing so. I'm not across that so i cant comment. However, the post that you singled out to be deleted, what was so bad about it?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just ignore it ffs

How he said it or what he said, the mods had their reason for doing so. I'm not across that so i cant comment. However, the post that you singled out to be deleted, what was so bad about it?
Thanks for your input

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as I or anyone else, dont get the love he/she has for Pay's coaching, they've got just as much right to voice their opinion as you do.
He has the right to voice his opinions, but doesn't have the right to use derogatory language, and call a whole race c***s.

There is foul language on here, I'm guilty of it so are the majority of people who post, but from what I've seen most of us do it in a joking manner, and certainly don't go to the extent where we are attacking one another in a very hostile way.

Plus his so called "insults" weren't even clever, just childish and half-witted

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has the right to voice his opinions, but doesn't have the right to use derogatory language, and call a whole race c***s.

There is foul language on here, I'm guilty of it so are the majority of people who post, but from what I've seen most of us do it in a joking manner, and certainly don't go to the extent where we are attacking one another in a very hostile way.

Plus his so called "insults" weren't even clever, just childish and half-witted
Speak for yourself, i've never sworn on here...