Where's assassin?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Now we must petition to get Mr Invisible back as a moderator.

I remember things were bad here in late 2004-2005 that myself and some other members attempted to start another forum away from this one.

One day ill be rich enough to start my own.forum.

It will be great. Sex and violence will always be the main subject matter when I'm running the show!

And there will be no place for over-sensitive Ayerabs!
To the gulag I will ship you!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I remember things were bad here in late 2004-2005 that myself and some other members attempted to start another forum away from this one.

It will be great. Sex and violence will always be the main subject matter when I'm running the show!

I remember the "rouge" kennel. Who started it? I remember they told us whoever joined would be an instant mod lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Sounds like home

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember the "rouge" kennel. Who started it? I remember they told us whoever joined would be an instant mod lol
Stray Dogs... because every dog needs a home!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Can I join?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I started it?
But soon learned it would take a lot of pointless effort to get it ofc the ground so I returned here and someone else took over what I began.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's not a mod anymore?
Where did he go?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not a mod anymore?
Where did he go?
A series of unfortunate events took place and within it all MrI was relieved of moderating duties.

Im hoping that habs will bring him back though.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I think I started it?
But soon learned it would take a lot of pointless effort to get it ofc the ground so I returned here and someone else took over what I began.
Then hatrick tried to start one too, didnt he?

Same with davo i think? Lol he was a funny ****.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Then hatrick tried to start one too, didnt he?

Same with davo i think? Lol he was a funny ****.
Whatever happened to Davo?
I remember he was a bit of a shit stirrer and he posted a pic of himself with his teenage daughter.

Big mistake that was, most of the dirty old men here started commenting about his daughter and he got his nose out of joint.

Serves you right for posting pics of your daughter.

I showed a friend of mine a picture of my niece, big mistake he started commenting on how good looking she is.

Then i instantly put up my dukes and threatened him to stay away!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Davo?
I remember he was a bit of a shit stirrer and he posted a pic of himself with his teenage daughter.

Big mistake that was, most of the dirty old men here started commenting about his daughter and he got his nose out of joint.

Serves you right for posting pics of your daughter.

I showed a friend of mine a picture of my niece, big mistake he started commenting on how good looking she is.

Then i instantly put up my dukes and threatened him to stay away!
He came back for a little while under monarco bar but didnt hang around for long. I was friends with him on facemoot for a few years after that but havent heard from him for ages now.

Lol yeah i remember that. Bad move. I actually met him once at an Ozzy Osbourne gig. He's not a bad dude.

I've had mates drool over my cousins before. I'm thinking to myself "man you've got no chance in hell ya ugly bastards" haha..