Where's assassin?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where's Assassin? I miss him.. My like counts are down
Haha.. he be back, and better than ever he does make an appearance..!!! and I miss him too.. one of the GOOD ones.

You got a like from me brother, I got you :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why is assassin not here? One of the better posters

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where's @086 also? an up n coming kennel immortal.. I judge by my own criteria

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both are in the sin bin apparently
Yes but I'd like to know why? How did it get to that point? Assassin is a veteran poster (sorry if that word is offensive) but he knows the game, the rules.. Was he overly trolled?

I'm sure Assassin is compliant, maybe the posts were mismanaged or managed by a newbie who doesn't have a holistic approach which keeps this forum ticking

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes but I'd like to know why? How did it get to that point? Assassin is a veteran poster (sorry if that word is offensive) he knows the game, the rules.. Was he overly trolled?
In that context you should never have to apologise, its impossible to offend me.

He's probably sick of all of the pay lovers with an agenda goading him into snapping which he did and copped a ban for it

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In that context you should never have to apologise, its impossible to offend me.

He's probably sick of all of the pay lovers with an agenda goading him into snapping which he did and copped a ban for it
Overly trolled?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes but I'd like to know why? How did it get to that point? Assassin is a veteran poster (sorry if that word is offensive) but he knows the game, the rules.. Was he overly trolled?

I'm sure Assassin is compliant, maybe the posts were mismanaged or managed by a newbie
There are no newbie mods lol. All are 5 years +. Assassin will be back today, it was a short ban. Yeh he was baited, but yeh he also went way too far with his response. I know, hard to believe Assassin would go off lol. The baiter has a much longer ban (permanent, for continuous abuse and trolling)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think it was horse shit that pushed him to the edge.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no newbie mods lol. All are 5 years +. Assassin will be back today, it was a short ban. Yeh he was baited, but yeh he also went way too far with his response. I know, hard to believe Assassin would go off lol. The baiter has a much longer ban (permanent, for continuous abuse and trolling)
I would love to subscribe to a weekly ban newsletter.
It should contain who is currently in the sin bin, how long for, what for and an excerpt of what got them banned (A few quick quotes of gold).
Would make for great Monday morning reading.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In other news, where's Twin Turbo????

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard to believe?
For me its easy to believe someone who has Lebanese and Russian heritage can go off!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would love to subscribe to a weekly ban newsletter.
It should contain who is currently in the sin bin, how long for, what for and an excerpt of what got them banned (A few quick quotes of gold).
Would make for great Monday morning reading.
And who was/is close to getting a ban.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
His ban ended 35 minutes ago btw.