Tolman WTF!!!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Tolman off and use that money to offer David Fifita a contract who is available at the end of 2020.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about you highlight his 48 tackles and 150m of yardage.
Oh I hilghlighted it before.. he was MOM in my opinion but HE SHOULD FARK OFF WHEN IN THE ATTACKING 20m zone.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like him or not, Tolman is the first forward picked to play. He does the work of a lot of the other plodders and never takes a backward step.
He builds the wall in the middle. He gets the ball a lot, because he is always pushing up. The others cant claim that.
I know he is not a game breaker, but hes probably the best game saver.
People are happy to overlook the good things he does in defence though. I've seen plenty of occasions where he's the last player chasing someone after a line break or the first player to dive on a loose ball. No matter how late in the match or how fatigued he is. His effort level won't drop off while he's on the field.

I miss the days of having both Bupa's with the same attitude.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh I hilghlighted it before.. he was MOM in my opinion but HE SHOULD FARK OFF WHEN IN THE ATTACKING 20m zone.
Why isn't Pay addressing this. It's so blatent that a lot of the time the attack dies with a Tols hitup. There needs to be set plays in the red zone. We don't seem to have many, if any.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why isn't Pay addressing this. It's so blatent that a lot of the time the attack dies with a Tols hitup. There needs to be set plays in the red zone. We don't seem to have many, if any.
There at plays but see we need to hit certain points to run these plays. Tolman is the best at this BUT he does it much more than he should. 1 hit up is all he should do and it should be on the second or third if anything.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There at plays but see we need to hit certain points to run these plays. Tolman is the best at this BUT he does it much more than he should. 1 hit up is all he should do and it should be on the second or third if anything.
Tolman should never get the ball in the attacking zone he has no offloads and kills the play.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
How about he dives for the line and wins the game.
What’s the 48 tackles and 150m of yard if we lose?
what if you didnt make those 48 tackles and 150 meters and we arent in any position to actually win the game ... we are o negative here idiots

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
what if you didnt make those 48 tackles and 150 meters and we arent in any position to actually win the game ... we are o negative here idiots
Lol ok des, so you rather a player have high stats than closing a game , fuck me we have some morons on here.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol ok des, so you rather a player have high stats than closing a game , fuck me we have some morons on here.
its not about Stats its about making those tackles we have seen when he hasn't played we haven't had the players there to make those tackles and hit ups and we have lost those games .. i agree 4th tackle option is drivng me crazy but i rather have him in my squad then not (current squad) .. if RFM and the other fringe players could tackle then maybe tolman would be benched but we havent got the players to do that consistently .. those people crying that RFM and Ogden are not there have a look at our defense when they are not playing to when they are .. they need work on their tackling thats why they are not there

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
its not about Stats its about making those tackles we have seen when he hasn't played we haven't had the players there to make those tackles and hit ups and we have lost those games .. i agree 4th tackle option is drivng me crazy but i rather have him in my squad then not (current squad) .. if RFM and the other fringe players could tackle then maybe tolman would be benched but we havent got the players to do that consistently .. those people crying that RFM and Ogden are not there have a look at our defense when they are not playing to when they are .. they need work on their tackling thats why they are not there
Not ones have I said I don’t want tolman there all I pointed out was he had the chance to close the game and he buckled.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I'm not a massive fan of Tolman but the fact remains we are a better team when he is playing.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not ones have I said I don’t want tolman there all I pointed out was he had the chance to close the game and he buckled.
far enough my bad just sounds like you looking for any excuse to have a go at Tolman

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
far enough my bad just sounds like you looking for any excuse to have a go at Tolman
Not at all called him a flop for buckling.
But as I said before tolman should never get the ball in the attacking zone he kills the play.