Opinion Mr I needs to be reinstated as a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After witnessing first hand the shit fight this forum has become i’M calling for Mr I to be reinstated.I will probably cop a ban for this post, but I’ve grown fond of this forum and the people on it and in recent days I have seen members targeted by certain groups that has seen these members get banned,it’s not on

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel free to provide examples of these issues so we can report them to mods.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go and read the game day thread from start to finish
Just checked the thread. It's locked with a mod note that they deleted many offending posts, they're cleaning it up and offenders are being banned.

If there's an incident like this just use the report button and mods will attend to the issue.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just checked the thread. It's locked with a mod note that they deleted many offending posts, they're cleaning it up and offenders are being banned.

If there's an incident like this just use the report button and mods will attend to the issue.[/if
QUOTE] if it had been attended to earlier there wouldn’t have been any need to ban members and I don’t believe it would have gotten that out of control if MR I was around,I don’t agree with all he said or did but he is a good mod and stayed on top of these kinds of issues

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From my understanding of it, Mr I is only on temporary leav from nodding due to an infringement. He should be back soon.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From my understanding of it, Mr I is only on temporary leav from nodding due to an infringement. He should be back soon.
IMO the longer he’s out the worse this place will get and like I said I might not have agreed with everything he said and did but he was a good mod and stayed on top of things. Good members are being banned because shit is getting out of control

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha always drama on the kennel I’m glad I stay out of this shit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
After witnessing first hand the shit fight this forum has become i’M calling for Mr I to be reinstated.I will probably cop a ban for this post, but I’ve grown fond of this forum and the people on it and in recent days I have seen members targeted by certain groups that has seen these members get banned,it’s not on
Seconded.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree.

Whatever he did. Set a punishment. Let other users know when he will be back so i dont bother reading the unfiltered shit before he gets back

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seconded.
Thirded, Fourthed and Fifthed

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thirded, Fourthed and Fifthed
Ok well if @habs and @Nash are reading this, I'm sure the forum members have spoken. Whatever happened I'm sure it didn't warrant removing him as a mod. At least let us know when he'll be reinstated. I've noticed that this place has been incredibly quiet since he was moved as a mod (which in turn has made him impose a self-inflicted ban).

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don’t think these mods do half the work MR I does, and they just ban him?
Talk about abuse of power.
This forum will go down the trash soon without MR I.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did he do? Never thought I’d see him cop a ban.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think these mods do half the work MR I does, and they just ban him?
Talk about abuse of power.
This forum will go down the trash soon without MR I.
Yep thats right mate, the admins and mods just got together and demoted him for the sake of it, just to show off our "Power."

Status
Not open for further replies.