Opinion Chris Smith has to challenge his charge

Should Chris Smith Challenge the Charge?

• Yes

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of people should if they get the opportunity go and watch a Canterbury cup game, no bulshit no stoppages,just good footy,no bunker,I watched the doggies v jets at Henson park over 10000 there,great atmosphere and a good game,even though we lost

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get Nick Kabar and challenge it cause it’s going to put a bad look on where our game is going.

He won’t miss any games with the early guilty plead but should still challenge it with Nick Kabar who seems to know how to get everyone off the hook.

Thoughts?
I could represent Smith and get him off. Disgraceful decision.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yes only the bulldogs have been done with late hits. Fmd this whole the nrl hates the bulldogs and don't want us to win is getting old. Every team says the nrl hates their team
I think it’s just everyone hates the bulldogs so they will do as much as they can to stop us from winning

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a fucking joke isn't it?!!! Another call I thought was fucking ridiculous was in the 12th min when Tolman was playing the ball and it literally rolled about 2 inches forward and stopped still, and was ruled a handover. What a fucking joke!!! So a team in a perfect attacking opportunity loses possession over this? The NRL has so many issues!! Its really going in the wrong direction.
Hahaha it was such a joke.
You could see the refs trying to do everything they could to get the tigers over the line, especially that sinbinning of Smith.
I felt bad for the kid missing the goal kick at the end, but that was pure karma as we definitely deserved that win.
Gutsy wins back to back is really impressive. We still havent been great with the ball but I am enjoying the effort for a change.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha it was such a joke.
You could see the refs trying to do everything they could to get the tigers over the line, especially that sinbinning of Smith.
I felt bad for the kid missing the goal kick at the end, but that was pure karma as we definitely deserved that win.
Gutsy wins back to back is really impressive. We still havent been great with the ball but I am enjoying the effort for a change.
The betting agencies will be angry with their refs this week.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am perplexed that he even had to face the judiciary about it. It was nothing. Next thing they will be phasing out tackling altogether.

I am so sick of the fact that every bloody week the most talked about things in most matches arent the players or the result, its the bloody referees. Sure we only get upset when we are on the wrong end of it, so it looks biased, but it doesnt just happen to us, we just dont give a shit what happens to other teams.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe we took the early plea and allowed the NRL to set that precedent. We basically told them they were right.
This could hurt all clubs including ours in the future if this is now the standard

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith should just say sorry for being so rough and take his medicine. The other boy even got a sore shoulder and nearly cried.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate how the refs get an ass kick then they come out and send everyone off.
They gotta get the balance right, firm but fair.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe we took the early plea and allowed the NRL to set that precedent. We basically told them they were right.
This could hurt all clubs including ours in the future if this is now the standard
Yeah, I am pretty disappointed to be honest.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Club is at fault here for not fighting the charge. Bad advise by whomever