Opinion Chris Smith has to challenge his charge

Should Chris Smith Challenge the Charge?

• Yes

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get Nick Kabar and challenge it cause it’s going to put a bad look on where our game is going.

He won’t miss any games with the early guilty plead but should still challenge it with Nick Kabar who seems to know how to get everyone off the hook.

Thoughts?

He didn’t challenge

Last edited:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he takes the early guilty plead he misses no games but he should still challenge it for the sake of the game and get Nick Kabar cause he knows how to get everyone of the hook.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whoever we use for the judiciary is a gun. We’ve got off heaps of charges over the years

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Take the early plea.
Pay show the tape to the entire squad so that they understand how the referees are interpreting late hits when the opposition player has passed the ball and has his back turned to the defence.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
That shot wasn't late, it wasn't a cheap shot . Shouldn't have been a penalty . Nrl is a wank of a comp, rule changes on the run. Always chopping and changing, fucking around with rules, stopping games for stupid reasons. Even stopped the game today to tie a shoe lace.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That shot wasn't late, it wasn't a cheap shot . Shouldn't have been a penalty . Nrl is a wank of a comp, rule changes on the run. Always chopping and changing, fucking around with rules, stopping games for stupid reasons. Even stopped the game today to tie a shoe lace.
I think it’s just everyone hates the bulldogs so they will do as much as they can to stop us from winning

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't do it for himself and dont do it for the club. Do it for Rugby league. This is a scary precedent if he accepts the charge.

Shouldn't have been a penalty, shouldn't have been a Sin Bin and sure as hell shouldn't have gotten charged!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't do it for himself and dont do it for the club. Do it for Rugby league. This is a scary precedent if he accepts the charge.

Shouldn't have been a penalty, shouldn't have been a Sin Bin and sure as hell shouldn't have gotten charged!
Agreed, he needs to do it for the sake of the game cause where gonna be curupt soon if this is the way the game is heading

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This.

Seems like the sin bin was called simply because the ref had sent a Tiger to the bin in the first half

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This.

Seems like the sin bin was called simply because the ref had sent a Tiger to the bin in the first half
Yea maybe it’s consistency which is what we want but in 2 different circumstances

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ronald McDonald would get him off this what a joke

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a fucking joke isn't it?!!! Another call I thought was fucking ridiculous was in the 12th min when Tolman was playing the ball and it literally rolled about 2 inches forward and stopped still, and was ruled a handover. What a fucking joke!!! So a team in a perfect attacking opportunity loses possession over this? The NRL has so many issues!! Its really going in the wrong direction.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spoke to Chris after the game and he was absolutely gutted with the sin binning. He could hear the crowd cheering and howling whilst he was in the tunnel and he believed that he had cost us the game and that the Tigers had converted the goal to go to extra time. A real bullsh*t decision in my opinion to bin him and a lot of the media are of the same opinion. There was a massive difference between the one that the Tigers were binned for..Lewis was blindsided and hit in the back, a real cheap shot and although hurt and winded by it did not lie down like the big cat did in the other incident.

Finally though we actually got some sort of justice from the officials because I watch us play week in week out and I have lost count of the number of times that Lewis and our other kickers have been hit late and we get nothing for it. Once again because of the stuff ups with guys like Burgess and Troboyovic getting a big fat zero for their efforts in the last few weeks we have the NRL once again being reactive.

To their credit, with some absolutely unreal decisions against us last night the boys stuck solid and did not drop their heads.

Had some absolute wankers of Tigers fans sitting behind us last night and around us IN THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AREA looking to cause a bit of trouble another thing that annoys me.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t wait for controversy corner tomorrow night when Hughes and Rothfield to have a go at each other about this topic hehehe

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hope he fights it, but I'll be happy if he doesn't play...

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it’s just everyone hates the bulldogs so they will do as much as they can to stop us from winning
No, the NRL lets us play and win by easing the refs off us each year at end rounds when they know we cannot make the 8. Last year was the same. Until there is an administration change it will be the same again and again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t bother me either way, but it was a nothing charge..!!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No, the NRL lets us play and win by easing the refs off us each year at end rounds when they know we cannot make the 8. Last year was the same. Until there is an administration change it will be the same again and again.
Excatly so everyone practically hates us

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I remember the ref asking the video ref why?? Something along the lines of " I need to tell him why??" Fucking joke

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bullsh!t charge. He should fight it.

If we wins we get him back, if he loses...................no offense to the poor guy but easily replaceable.