Opinion How quick is Meaney

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
his speed is his biggest asset but he doesn't use it to his advantage.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was 400m runner so might not have top speed like Addo-Carr but can probably hold high speed for longer.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He played really well, he could have been easily thrown into touch with that terrible pass from CNH , and the very next set we score

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Pay has him developing nicely. Hes not exactly small. He takes the ball up when required and does the little things right.
He just needs better service from his inside men and hes not getting it at the moment.
Hes a keeper.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Pay has him developing nicely. Hes not exactly small. He takes the ball up when required and does the little things right.
He just needs better service from his inside men and hes not getting it at the moment.
Hes a keeper.
Aye someone giving credit to pay cause where always blaming stuff on pay

Malla

Reaction score
He's a lot quicker than I thought

Looks like he's quick over 40+ metres but he isn't as quick off the mark like Addo Carr.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's definitely improved the last 2-3 weeks. Seems to be coming in for the ball more and is roaming around a bit.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Look at it again... Meaney was cruising, he didnt get out of 2nd gear.

Don't know if it's just me (Reading the thread, obviously it is) but I've been super impressed with Meaney over the last 3 or so weeks.

He is hitting that little bit harder in Defense, his positional play in defense is also better and he isn't getting dominated like he was all year when running up with the ball. He also looks like he has put a touch more size on.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be quicker between the ears.
The pay lovers had him locked in as our rockstar fullback after 10 games lol.
At the same time the same people were rubbishing me for wanting to steal dallin to come play fullback.
Now its same people wanting to suck dallins cock. Kennel gotta love it lol.
A thousand apologies, Nostradamus. We shall never doubt your infinite wisdom ever again.
Look at it again... Meaney was cruising, he didnt get out of 2nd gear.

Don't know if it's just me (Reading the thread, obviously it is) but I've been super impressed with Meaney over the last 3 or so weeks.

He is hitting that little bit harder in Defense, his positional play in defense is also better and he isn't getting dominated like he was all year when running up with the ball. He also looks like he has put a touch more size on.
Me too, he struggled a lot in his first few games on the wing, but credit to him, he has worked on his game and is playing much better.
He's still no world class winger but I like his effort and improvement.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Road runner ..!!!!!

That’s what I will call him under a new coach :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: cos he’s very fast and had great pace ... even more without pay on board :-) so something to look very forward too..!!

#DOGGIES !!
Give it a rest, ur coach bashing is incredibly tired and boring. The thread states how quick Meaney is, nothing else.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a lot quicker than I thought

Looks like he's quick over 40+ metres but he isn't as quick off the mark like Addo Carr.
Looked quick off the mark to me, great play by Meaney.
Playing him out of position didn't work straight away but its paying now.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked quick off the mark to me, great play by Meaney.
Playing him out of position didn't work straight away but its paying now.
Agreed. He's quick off the mark but doesn't look it. Corey Thompson gave up the chase within 5 metres after meaney intercepts.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well surprisingly David Nofoaluma was surprisingly clocked as one of the fastest behing JAC and Meaney kept pulling away from him with the ball in hand.