Opinion Jack cogger

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jack had his best game yesterday, was involved in all three tries, let's hope he keeps improving and maintains consistency

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Another good performance by Jack behind a lacklustre forward pack and limited opportunities, one of the real outcomes of this rebuild.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good player Cogger. He would do better if we didn’t have plodders upfront

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Becoming more n more consistent
Been playing well
Not bad considering our forwards get rolled every week

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Good player Cogger. He would do better if we didn’t have plodders upfront
Been playing well
I would be so happy if Napa was shopped around asap and not with us next year. What a dud as an enforcer and FG forward. Pay as Coach aside he would have destroyed our whole forward pack by himself back in the day.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where's Indian flog to say how crap he is and how Lewis shits all over him?

(pun intended)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been playing well
I'll get shot for this but I saw a lil shifty in the way Coggar played tonight. There was a moment when Coggar just paused hopped and skipped off his right cutting through the line that had Sherwin all over it.... Hopefully Sherwin's cameos at training are rubbing off on the boys though CAN WE GET A FUKIN ATTACKING KICK GOING FOR FUX SAKE!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he continues to develop like he is, then he could be a real good player moving forward and a real good purchase.. credit to pay and recruitment for bringing him over..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll get shot for this but I saw a lil shifty in the way Coggar played tonight. There was a moment when Coggar just paused hopped and skipped off his right cutting through the line that had Sherwin all over it.... Hopefully Sherwin's cameos at training are rubbing off on the boys though CAN WE GET A FUKIN ATTACKING KICK GOING FOR FUX SAKE!
Actually how long has Sherwin been helping half’s at train8ng now 2months?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta eat my words he is really playing well as well as meany

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have said it all along. He is the only natural halfback at the club. Your typical kick, pass, run type. Does all the basics.

Might not be the huge game changer, but his vision is the best in the club and he is a player that can create for himself and create for others.

Don’t know why the wankfest in the kennel is over Lewis. Maybe because he can pull off a few highlight defensive plays every game. But cogger is the general at the club.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid reminds me of a brooks type of player. He is solid and just does what he has to. He needs a half playing outside him who can compliment his work and who takes the line on more. I’ll put my hand up and admit I didn’t like Cooger and didn’t rate him atall but I’m starting to see the kid grow and just hope he continues to grow and not become a 2nd year dud.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I always rated him dude just has struggled to developed with puss packs at the knights and here

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have said it all along. He is the only natural halfback at the club. Your typical kick, pass, run type. Does all the basics.

Might not be the huge game changer, but his vision is the best in the club and he is a player that can create for himself and create for others.

Don’t know why the wankfest in the kennel is over Lewis. Maybe because he can pull off a few highlight defensive plays every game. But cogger is the general at the club.
Our real no7 even though he's in the 6. Lewis didn't organise shit last night

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh Lewis has no football instinct (said that before too).

He lacks vision. Can’t delicer crisp cut outs. Doesn’t know which side of the field to attack. Doesn’t have a great boot on him. In all honestly he is a tenacious defender. But can’t really pass too well. His short kicking game is average. His long kicking game isn’t great. His defence is top notch.

Thing is he is a big boy. Probably lacks that little bit of acceleration to be a half. About half a step too slow. Too tall to be a hooker. And a bit undersized for a lock.

He literally doesn’t have a position. He is a poor mans version of Reynolds who make it based on their effort more then ability.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh Lewis has no football instinct (said that before too).

He lacks vision. Can’t delicer crisp cut outs. Doesn’t know which side of the field to attack. Doesn’t have a great boot on him. In all honestly he is a tenacious defender. But can’t really pass too well. His short kicking game is average. His long kicking game isn’t great. His defence is top notch.

Thing is he is a big boy. Probably lacks that little bit of acceleration to be a half. About half a step too slow. Too tall to be a hooker. And a bit undersized for a lock.

He literally doesn’t have a position. He is a poor mans version of Reynolds who make it based on their effort more then ability.
Lewis was playing very solid early in the season, especially combinig well with Okunbor/Holland.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis was playing very solid early in the season, especially combinig well with Okunbor/Holland.
For mine personally I have never seen too much for him. Besides 6-7 games past season where he came in and steered us off the bottom of the ladder. I think his game has regressed this season.

Personally haven’t seen enough from him to think he is a half that will lead through the finals. But that’s just my opinion.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed about Cogger, he is potentially a real option at 7. I also think his game suits playing with Lewis because Cogger is an organiser and the more he gets the ball the better. Lewis has the needed stifness in defense for our halves and will get more confident to play some footy with Cogger as thier relationship developes. The fowards making yards and our attitude in defence let's guys like DWZ , Remis Smith and Hoppa get into the game. If you throw in a sharp running dummy half and a real fowards leader to replace our Ranga , we would be a very competitive side..