Canterbury closing in on Jesse Ramien, Apisai Koroisau and Herman Ese’se

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Dobbo talking on the radio on triple m? He said journos and the rugby league communiTy say dean pay is one of the most respected and liked characters in the nrl I heard it this morning and was a bit taken back I think that’s a good sign and take it as gospel he is one of the most reliable sources
He was a hard man when he played. People don't forget

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact 2/3 are over the line and will be bulldogs in 2020
Good signs
Happy going forward
Pretty obvious which 2 that is its the centre we really need

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm not an advocate for anyone and don't get involved in politics, I'm just a regular and agree with the general consensus of people who think that this place is has changed and not for the better.

If it's going so great with you here, that contradicts your whole point. Constantly banned for racial slurs and abuse, and you post retarded things to boot.

Get off it
Yep, I try to ignore it all too but the last few weeks this place is terrible. Moron trolls intentionally stirring up crap, delusional posts and whinging to get people banned when they're just as bad if not worse. Have no idea where a few of these recent people have come from and there apparent rise to power but this place will be tumbleweeds soon and they can roll around in their own shite.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They'd be three solid signings that would greatly improve the team. It looks like Api and Ese Ese are signed. I still think Ramien will go back to Cronulla but I'd love him to be signed by us... Api needs to stay on the field though..

I just hope that none of them are on three year deals and that none of them are being overpaid.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Meaney
3. Hopoate
4. +Ramien
5. Reimis
6. Foran/Cogger
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. +Koroisau
10. Napa
11. CHN
12. +Stimson
13. Jackson

14. JMK
15. +Ese'ese
16. Smith
17. Elliott

Progress...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
They'd be three solid signings that would greatly improve the team. It looks like Api and Ese Ese are signed. I still think Ramien will go back to Cronulla but I'd love him to be signed by us... Api needs to stay on the field though..

I just hope that none of them are on three year deals and that none of them are being overpaid.
I think anything more then 2 year signings should be left for like top 2% marquee signing for us. How many times have we got these guys and they do nothing and we are stuck with them. 2 years keeps them on their toes and makes them constantly play for contracts.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see Cogger left at 6. Lewis needs more time in reserves to work on attack. Stick Foran at 7 for the last year of his contract then fuck him off.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see Cogger left at 6. Lewis needs more time in reserves to work on attack. Stick Foran at 7 for the last year of his contract then fuck him off.
Agree 100%. Cogger is developing nicely. Big task leading a side like this around in your first full season as a half. He’s doing a great job and getting better every week.

Lewis still looks injured to me.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You’re pathetic.. Cogs is going great and Lewis is getting better.. Pull your head in
Ive seen improvement in Cogger but none in Lewis (bar his defence). We need a dominant halve and neither have it. But out of those 2 and Sir Breaksalot, I'd keep Cogger.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need them in this order:

Api, Ramien, Ese.

We need a 9 so bad. look at the difference jmk made when he went on. If api can start, then switch for jmk that would be so much better.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Our first half yesterday was one of the worst because we were one again dominated in the ruck. Api and Ese are key. Not sold entirely on Ramien and his apparent asking price

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Our first half yesterday was one of the worst because we were one again dominated in the ruck. Api and Ese are key. Not sold entirely on Ramien and his apparent asking price
How much for Ramien?

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All this jizzing over Api like he's the next Smith.

Ramien is a step in the right direction, while with Api we will be stepping sideways.

Haven't we learnt over the years? Chase Stanley, Jacob Loko, Kieran Foran.....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All this jizzing over Api like he's the next Smith.

Ramien is a step in the right direction, while with Api we will be stepping sideways.

Haven't we learnt over the years? Chase Stanley, Jacob Loko, Kieran Foran.....
Api is ok... I want Mahoney, kid is a dead set typical bulldog hooker.