Great win. Champagne o’clock.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind JMK off the bench as an option for next season. We still need a top dummy half and a centre.

Hopoate is silky, he has some serious footwork and ball skills.

There were positives tonight. One rant that I will go on is the reffing. The NRLol is the only sporting organisation to consistently change rules and come up with new 'crack downs' every season and midway through the season. The reffing is a lottery and the refs can't keep up with the rule changes every 10 rounds.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We got the win, luckily. If the tigers play to their strengths and sookie doesn't go off injured we more than likely lose, we didn't even put one bomb to momirovski and he gets a double ffs!!

Good resolve to comeback and win, and I'm proud of the effort we put in for about half an hour, but anyone who says we played well for the full 80 is living in dreamland

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind JMK off the bench as an option for next season. We still need a top dummy half and a centre.

Hopoate is silky, he has some serious footwork and ball skills.

There were positives tonight. One rant that I will go on is the reffing. The NRLol is the only sporting organisation to consistently change rules and come up with new 'crack downs' every season and midway through the season. The reffing is a lottery and the refs can't keep up with the rule changes every 10 rounds.

I think API will play 50-60 if we get him
And JMK gets 20 mins. He is improving every game.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If only the comp was won in the last couple of months. We would have won the comp two years in a row!

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a win.

Deano keeps getting the job done and improving this young team.

Despite the hole Dibb Coorey and co left him in.

How good is the new guard of Bulldogs in 2019. Feels like the good old days again.

So excited watching us play
Man, how much are you being paid to spout such nonsense?

Actually, based on your previous posts and a name like Durie1986, don't answer that question

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man, how much are you being paid to spout such nonsense?

Actually, based on your previous posts and a name like Durie1986, don't answer that question
Chimpy!!!!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit to the boys. Tough win against a Top 8 team.

Credit to the coach. Half time rev up worked an absolute treat.

More improvement shown from the younger crop. Cogger, Meaney, JMK etc. The cream is rising to the top.

Greener pastures ahead. Trust the process.

#PayIn
#LongLiveTheAndersons
Yeah they play way much better without Elliott on the field....very direct....when Elliott on the field he wants to be a leader but he generally ends up over the sideline and we carnt have another 12 blokes following him over the sideline either

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A win is a win. People might be of the opinion that our last two wins were as a result of our opposition playing poorly. But it's pretty much the case with every losing team. But if it's helping the youngsters building confidence it's more valuable. At this point in time I honestly think close victories are a good thing. It'll keep them in the mindset that improvement is still needed.

Ultimately this season has given us enough losses that I'll take every opportunity to be happy with the win

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are 2nd last on the ladder, have been disgrace for 2.5 years (or longer), Pay has not improved anything, who are you wombats saying otherwise. Elated with the win, but that’s all it is. We are 2nd last and play like a team who is 2nd last
Pretty much exactly how i feel. There is no celebrating crap, the first half was the single worst half of football I’ve seen in I’d throw out several years. Deadset putrid. We beat a team missing their hooked and centre, their captain and arguably back up captain. Throw in their goal kicker. Tigers are able to play amazing footy they also are able to put in a putrid performance too. Thankfully they did that but let’s be real. That was woeful

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a win.

Deano keeps getting the job done and improving this young team.

Despite the hole Dibb Coorey and co left him in.

How good is the new guard of Bulldogs in 2019. Feels like the good old days again.

So excited watching us play
Bahahahhahahahahhaha.

If your excited to watch that,
Think pay keeps getting the job done and consider this the feeling of good old days I can only assume your a eels fan that jumped ship to enjoy lingering down at 15th,16th for multiple seasons.

I love the dogs, happy and a cheerful for a win this morning. Though the first half was the worst half of football in years. We are woeful. Major issues in roster that hopefully change for next season but the coaching is rubbish too.

I’m hoping with 2020 seeing some of Raimen api and Herman ideally all with Stimson come in might see pay show he can offer something though He has done nothing to install that faith in years now. Let’s be real his win ratio is below 30%

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes a win is a win and that will last the week. They say good teams find a way to win. Well yes it was a win courtesy of an intercept (and if he hadn’t the tigers score) and tigers dreadful goal kicking. Still a win is a win. For mine Lewis is doing OK. Cogger at half and Lewis five eight will work. Meaney has serious pace. Forwards starting to work together but still allowed one straight through the middle. Too bunched again in attack. Spread out. Take a look at how Benji draws defenders and either creates a hole or accelerates through. Just as well we won. The Dragons got up and we would have fallen behind. That was a must win game. Some family Dogs - Saints rivalry at play at this point in the season.