Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever seen me go off in here? I never said anything about the rebuild. You called me stupid when one of the trolls on here responded to my comment with something totally unrelated. I don't appreciate being called stupid. I don't appreciate people starting shit with me
Well to be honest I wasn't actually calling you stupid. That's why I asked you what I did before giving you an answer. I'm calling all the dumb ***** on here that are crying about our position stupid. We were told where we are at yet dumb fucks are expecting us to win every game and wanna blame the coach for everything

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
Well to be honest I wasn't actually calling you stupid. That's why I asked you what I did before giving you an answer. I'm calling all the dumb ***** on here that are crying about our position stupid. We were told where we are at yet dumb fucks are expecting us to win every game and wanna blame the coach for everything
I loved how they all say “we have heaps of money to spend” “the club is making this up”

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your reply was a reply to my comment. I never said anything about the rebuild and then that Durie dickhead jumped in with some more bullshit

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your reply was a reply to my comment. I never said anything about the rebuild and then that Durie dickhead jumped in with some more bullshit
Look mate, if you wanna believe it was directed at you then that's fine. You're allowed to think what you want

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well we lost the stats again and with only 42% possession we won again
Not great to watch but a good effort again

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well we lost the stats again and with only 42% possession we won again
Not great to watch but a good effort again
I was swearing hard at the tv the entire game
We actually deserved to lose

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You never actually answered it
Do you understand what happened to our club and that we couldn't avoid this 'rebuild'? We were told by the club that we wouldn't be competitive for 3 years. Are you one of the ones going off about us being down the bottom of the ladder? Blaming it all on the coach?
I missed this because I was getting trolled. BTW, my original comment was solely in relation to the atmosphere on here and nothing to do with the team. It got hijacked by trolls who responded with a bullshit comment about me and my mates blah blah blah.
No i am not. I have never gone off. I have not blamed it all on the coach. I disagree with some of Pay's coaching but also recognise we have a poor squad. I will never be happy that we are down the bottom of the ladder...why should I be? I always support the dogs no matter what. I was happy we got the win. I came on here and see this bullshit and it fuckin pissed me off. This place used to make me laugh, use to have a sense of controlled madness with its own characters. Now it has changed and not for the better.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well then if he thinks jmk is better than start with him simple
no its ok, just let lichaa get the first part out of the way so jmk can play against weakened players

its a normal thing because the game is 80 minutes

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no its ok, just let lichaa get the first part out of the way so jmk can play against weakened players

its a normal thing because the game is 80 minutes
Weakened players lol
Ok
Pays bench rotation is disgraceful
If u can’t see that then I can’t make you

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Weakened players lol
Ok
Pays bench rotation is disgraceful
If u can’t see that then I can’t make you
players are weaker after 30 minutes because they have been playing football for 30 minutes

you said that he wasted an interchange bringing on jmk but then he brought some spark into the side, you should relax and say that pay was correct

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
players are weaker after 30 minutes because they have been playing football for 30 minutes

you said that he wasted an interchange bringing on jmk but then he brought some spark into the side, you should relax and say that pay was correct
He came on after 20 mins
He done sweet Fcuk all whilst the opp was “weakened” as the halftime score of 0 suggests

Furthermore the opposition team does also get 8 interchanges too, not just the bulldogs in case u may or may not have forgotten.

But hey jmk is the best hooker in the nrl and pay the second best coach after Bellamy
Is that better?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be proud boys we aren’t giving up we start slow but we come out on top . Very happy

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now let’s get back on topic and discuss tonight’s game.
Good idea
What would you like to add regarding tonight’s game
I was frustrated as hell the entire 80 minutes

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Solid effort again tonight, but am concerned that our right hand defence is leaking points big time.Stats show no points on left side past two games.Happy for the wins absolutely.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He came on after 20 mins
He done sweet Fcuk all whilst the opp was “weakened” as the halftime score of 0 suggests

Furthermore the opposition team does also get 8 interchanges too, not just the bulldogs in case u may or may not have forgotten.

But hey jmk is the best hooker in the nrl and pay the second best coach after Bellamy
Is that better?
he came on after 29 which is perfectly acceptable to round up to 30 so don't act like im not correct

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re not getting the spoon...whoo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.