Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel is returning to its former glory

All we need is for Assassin to get himself banned and we’ll be back in business

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 2 points behind Newcastle who went on a massive recruitment drive and signed Klemmer on upwards of 800k.

REBUILD - Don't copy the Newcastle blueprint.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The gap was closed immediately. Dw man I know you don’t understand the physicality of sport as you grew up on your arse all day playing RuneScape
Absolute piss. Watch the replay, the gap was more than big enough for almost every NRL player to run through and score. Tolman didn't attack the space and hesitated, opportunity gone.

Actually I did play RS, still went on tour overseas, played at major stadiums and used professional training facilities while growing up. Played plenty of fucking sport.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The gap was closed immediately. Dw man I know you don’t understand the physicality of sport as you grew up on your arse all day playing RuneScape
Absolute piss. Watch the replay, the gap was more than big enough for almost every NRL player to run through and score. Tolman didn't attack the space and hesitated, opportunity gone.

Actually I did play RS, still went on tour overseas, played at major stadiums and used professional training facilities while growing up. Played plenty of fucking sport.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol please. Pay has been slandered mercilessly from just about every brain dead member on here season long. Don’t give me that rubbish
Why...cause we have not played well and have been at the bottom of the ladder. The reality is people will look for reasons why. We are fuckin bulldogs we don't do this rebuild shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just be happy Nabs. Dogs won, Reds won this morning and life’s good.

By the way you said in an earlier post you were going to give Pay a positive post if we win, well where is it?
I retract my previous statement due to the behaviour of certain individuals :grinning:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol please. Pay has been slandered mercilessly from just about every brain dead member on here season long. Don’t give me that rubbish
It’s been two seasons and we are second last!!!!

What standards do you possess? I would hate to even know you personally, couldn’t imagine the people in your life

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why...cause we have not played well and have been at the bottom of the ladder. The reality is people will look for reasons why. We are fuckin bulldogs we don't do this rebuild shit
Well the reality is we have to do this rebuild shit. That’s the reality of the situation. Hasler and Dib left this club in an unforgivable mess. Why can’t you and your mates accept reality?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
somebody might have already said this but our back 3 plus Hoppa were awesome tonight bringing the ball off our line.. no surprise with Dallin but all the outsides backs did the dirty work tonight

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well the reality is we have to do this rebuild shit. That’s the reality of the situation. Hasler and Dib left this club in an unforgivable mess. Why can’t you and your mates accept reality?
I agree there was a mess left. And I've accepted reality that we are rebuilding. But I will never be happy about it. My concern is the holier than thou attitude on here that you and that Durie dickhead.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard is it to understand? Some ***** are just plain stupid. Not much you can do, they are too far gone

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ThE rOsTeR iS bAd

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

We all saw Tolman stop and hesitate.

The commentators commented that he was in shock to see the line open.

Status
Not open for further replies.