Great win. Champagne o’clock.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are 2nd last on the ladder, have been disgrace for 2.5 years (or longer), Pay has not improved anything, who are you wombats saying otherwise. Elated with the win, but that’s all it is. We are 2nd last and play like a team who is 2nd last
It’s people like you who make me believe there are still people out there who know about rugby league.
Thanks for restoring my faith.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol at anyone thinking this was a tough win....

We were lucky to play them with the team they fielded. Even luckier after what happened to their players during the game.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh ffs. We’re still 15th. Get a grip. Go have some green cordial instead!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone just needs to tell Deano that wins are needed at the start of the year not when the race for the finals are over.

Two years running, same type of results.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
No question our goal line defence has taken a leap forward of late. Whole team seem to have improved there.

Like what I am seeing from Cogger, has shown he can be our long term 6 already. JMK coming on for Lichha sparked this win.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone just needs to tell Deano that wins are needed at the start of the year not when the race for the finals are over.

Two years running, same type of results.
Pay is not a coach, and will never be the coach that we need him to be, the sooner he goes the better, I cannot wait for that day

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's normal for teams on the bottom of the ladder to win a couple of games towards the end of the season. Happy with the win but this is definitely not improvement....
Our attack is non existent and we desperately need to sign up a 5/8th for next year... Foran and Lewis aren't the answer .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol at anyone thinking this was a tough win....

We were lucky to play them with the team they fielded. Even luckier after what happened to their players during the game.
It was a tough win.... A TOUGH WIN TO WATCH!

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldnt give a shit about the score. We were absolutely woeful in the first half and ok against a shithouse tigers outfit in the second. I cant believe we've been reduced to this. Its not the cattle, the players have it in them. Sick of the psychobabble bullshit "experience" and "young". Been playing league for years and made it to first grade NRL. They need to be coached. There is something seriously wrong at the club.
Lol..mate this is peak Kennel nonsense. Enjoy the win.