Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our defence was good again tonight. Lewis tackling was outstanding again. Meaney just great to watch running away to score. Bring on Souths

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still need some more signings.

Cogger controlled the game
Hopoate was silky
Jackson captain's performance
Kept turning up in defense.

The glaring weakness is still our left edge. Hopoate has done a good job at centre this season, that side looks strong. While Holland is still getting exposed. Need to put an experienced centre next to Meaney.

Lewis, Holland & Meaney all lack experience on that edge

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's clear. The Kennel is divided over Dean Pay.

Here is the solution: we all get behind Pay (doesn't mean we want him long term) just get behind him and let him improve the roster and mentality in the team.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a win boys. Starting to kick clear of the spoon. Can someone tell Lewis he needs to get a running game asap. The rest is all good but fuck me he needs to run.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s messy !!! Very messy !!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am no dean pay fan, but the team has performed better in the second half the last two weeks. I am thinking that his speeches are good and that he still has the dressing room.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's clear. The Kennel is divided over Dean Pay.

Here is the solution: we all get behind Pay (doesn't mean we want him long term) just get behind him and let him improve the roster and mentality in the team.
That's not a solution. I can't help how I feel, and for the time being I feel I have absolutely no confidence in Pay for a number of reasons I have previously listed. I have no intention of celebrating mediocrity like a few of you guys.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Mr I was here 95% of this Petty shit that has come to the Kennel in the past couple weeks would be gone and we could get on with talking about football.
These are all necessary conversations and arguments.

Mr I was only vigilant because he lived on here. The other mods are probably out having a beer and enjoying a great victory atm. Nothing wrong with that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Mr I was only vigilant because he lived on here. The other mods are probably out having a beer and enjoying a great victory atm. Nothing wrong with that
What about your 2 handlers? Where are they? Probably not on because my posts aren't deleted yet.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was a clear gap that almost any NRL player would've got through and scored, instead he got the ball and just stood there and shuffled straight into the defender.
The gap was closed immediately. Dw man I know you don’t understand the physicality of sport as you grew up on your arse all day playing RuneScape

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

None are necessary conversations it’s becoming pathetic trying to read through these game day posts.
It’s like an under 14 girls fkn slumber party

Status
Not open for further replies.