Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought the same thing. What a dumb play when we could’ve at least had an attempt at a field goal
It was hasler-esque. Die with it on the last, doesn't matter so long as you don't give up a 7 tackle set.

BS defensive style of footy.... although maybe none of our guys are confident with hitting a field goal, which may be worse

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That sin bin wtf it was simultaneous....at least a dud call didn't cost us the game
Neither of them were sin bins. Ref came with a precedent u may have heard him say “I’ve got to otherwise I need to explain the one in the first half”.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wooooooo dean gayyyyyy you absolute super coach!!!! Sign him up for 4 more years! MAGA

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously though, Pay putting Lichaa back on, we totally fall apart. JMK could've spiralled a ball to Cogger for a field goal or something much better.
Might have been a set move to get tackled in the corner but I hate Lichaa so much and Pay loses massive coaching points for playing him and playing him twice in one match just wtf. Dumb.
Anyway good/lucky win that was nearly sabotaged again by the worse 9 in NRL history.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done boys...they tried to steal it from us but we got it done, proud.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers had enough ball that first half n 2nd to win by 30

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every time time we win it’s not because we deserve it it’s because who we were playing were shit.
Fkn whinging fkrs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Possession was still 59% 41% against us bloody great effort poor 1st half but great finish

Status
Not open for further replies.