Bulldogs Furious at Foran

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has to co operate and actually want to step away from the game. I have a feeling Foran thinks he's going to have a few more years in him even after his last year at the Bulldogs. I'm surprised GI stood down, our case with Foran is much worse and we're stuck with him...
And you would just "walk away from over $1 mill next season"?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s signed a contract to play at the club so we have to pay him his money. It doesn’t matter where he plays. The reggies cap is $500k so we can’t use that.
I wasn’t sure how it worked.

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
Foran's still a risk for 400k tho. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if no club wants him (if Manly didn't have cap problems maybe just because of Des, otherwise I don't see a match).
A risk but also an international. I feel a club would bite for 400k.

Win win for us really if someone did

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rehab isn’t self preservation it fixes you
Not what I am debating or getting at. If the other post someone wrote about him is correct it can only be that he doesn’t want to push himself to get back on the park quickly. The less games his body endures with us on his big pay packet the more it can take elsewhere.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I still can't believe he was signed. What a fucked up decision that was from some fucked up people. Who ever bags the current board for bad calls just have to scan the sideline and see the geri with a man bun. Worst buy ever and for a million a year. FMD

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watmough did get Medically retired.
Parra still had to include Watmough’s huge over the top salary as the NRL told parra they willingly bought a player with known injury

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran wouldn’t be back in first grade this year for mine even if he recovers from injury. Cogger is doing too well to get dropped and Lewis is aiming up in defence and deserves to work on the combination with Cogger.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
After the recent improvement with the Cogger / Lewis halves combo, imo the best thing that could happen to us now would be we could get Foran off the cap asap. Pay him out off the cap somehow. Has to be a way to get rid of him. We dont need him and the money spent elsewhere may be all we need to be a top 8 side.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is from bulldogs4life not the club, people need to take it with a grain of salt and not be too outraged.
Thanks for pointing that out. I thought it was official.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol @ Bulldogs 4 life page

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting bout Dylan Farrell after 2 years still hadn’t seen his insurance money after being medically retired

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I still can't believe he was signed. What a fucked up decision that was from some fucked up people. Who ever bags the current board for bad calls just have to scan the sideline and see the geri with a man bun. Worst buy ever and for a million a year. FMD
A lesson in Lebonomics. Thanks Ray.