TripleM Is Josh Jackson set to leave the Bulldogs?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A sense a bit of anger issues.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t handle the pressure of the last few years of failure. Tolman better option at captain or DWN if he is prepared to stay long term

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sick of our club been kick around, I don’t care if it’s a rumour if players or even coaches don’t want to be here then fuck off our club is bigger than any player
That was the point tho, he wants to stay and you blew up without reading article all over nothing

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sick of our club been kick around, I don’t care if it’s a rumour if players or even coaches don’t want to be here then fuck off our club is bigger than any player
That was the point tho, he wants to stay and you blew up without reading article all over nothing
some people just like arguing even if there is nothing to argue about.

Hey let’s imagine an article is saying something just so we can fire up and start arguing.......

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please No

FUCK YOU JOSH IF ITS TRUE U FUCKING **** WE NEED YOU!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s struggling for consistency

Great guy but free some cash up

DWZ for captain

Be good to see a kiwi captain the dogs boom

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
The only thing Jacko needs to leave is the Captaincy. Love the bloke to death but was better without the C.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a chat with an ex general manager of an nrl club this week. We had a few and he opened up a bit. I pressed him about journos. His comments on Read:

Read is a absolute **** of a person. He creates stories off a Chinese whispers to try and get some info including off forums like this. There's not many officials or players that speak to him nor give him the time of day.

Therefore take what he says with a grain of salt
Add Weidler to this list. I have been told (by a journo) that even they all don’t like the bloke.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well after the game he seemed very happy, and played with great effort as always, so it doesn’t look that way.. however who knows anymore.!!! Until it’s confirmed, it’s all dribble.