Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy 2 ...big Bastards with a massive ticker
We will in time, sign up ese ese as a benchy, our front row rotation is set. Once tolman off contract end of next year we have good money to spend on an elite front rower to partner Napa.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a hooker but
We are playing hard ball for korisau, if wants to follow money he will go warriors if he wants to stay in Sydney but on our terms he will sign with us... time will tell

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a hooker but
I don't think we do, jmk is coming along just nicely, and Holland the super sub has done well in the past.
Why help manly, particularly if we are serious about the turbo boys or Marty taupau.
We need to be smart, I would pull the offer to api , and if he doesn't want to go to the warriors which is what we are hearing then he might just dig his heels in and manly are then phucked

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we do, jmk is coming along just nicely, and Holland the super sub has done well in the past.
Why help manly, particularly if we are serious about the turbo boys or Marty taupau.
We need to be smart, I would pull the offer to api , and if he doesn't want to go to the warriors which is what we are hearing then he might just dig his heels in and manly are then phucked
Jmk and holland... hahah, that’ll do me

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk and holland... hahah, that’ll do me
What can api do better that our 2 carnt....saw him last night passes like an invalid , sometimes to Neville nobody carnt tackle for shit, look at the warriors winning try and who dropped off in the tackle...when the game was on the line ...a big no from me

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So sharks have told ramien to wait 8 weeks till season is over
Obviously moving player/players on and don’t want to piss them off
Someone needs to rock the boat at Cronulla, Paul Kent usually good for it
Coz rothfield wont say shit the old drunk

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are playing hard ball for korisau, if wants to follow money he will go warriors if he wants to stay in Sydney but on our terms he will sign with us... time will tell
All I know is we can't go into next season with just jmk as hooker

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koroisau is definitely not the answer, especially with the figures been thrown around.

There are no long-term options available now. Only stop gap options. I would get Isaac Luke as a stop gap option for 1-2 years, and considering the Warriors do not want him and not many other clubs in the hunt, he could be a cheap stop gap addition for a year or two

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Isaac Luke would have to be a second tier or minimum wage contract otherwise that’s horrible. Koroisau would give us something we don’t currently have with JMK the perfect utility on the bench to keep developing. That buys us time to keep searching for a young gun and stay competitive.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isaac Luke would have to be a second tier or minimum wage contract otherwise that’s horrible. Koroisau would give us something we don’t currently have with JMK the perfect utility on the bench to keep developing. That buys us time to keep searching for a young gun and stay competitive.
Yeah but not for 500k plus he is injury prone. Haven't we had enough of high priced players hanging out in rehab.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but not for 500k plus he is injury prone. Haven't we had enough of high priced players hang out in rehab.
I thought we were always signing him on the provision manly were chipping in?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought we were always signing him on the provision manly were chipping in?
Warriors are offering 3 years $1.5 mil surely we could do better for that money. Even bringing Isaac Luke back for a year or two as a stop gap.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors are offering 3 years $1.5 mil surely we could do better for that money.
That’s ok I don’t think we are trying to out bid warriors mate, we are giving him a competitive offer and hoping he wants to stay in Sydney close to family etc. plus selling him the belief we are in the way up.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So sharks have told ramien to wait 8 weeks till season is over
Obviously moving player/players on and don’t want to piss them off
Someone needs to rock the boat at Cronulla, Paul Kent usually good for it
Coz rothfield wont say shit the old drunk
Ill take Moylan if they're happy to make room.