TripleM Is Josh Jackson set to leave the Bulldogs?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ready-s-mail-is-josh-jackson-set-to-leave-the-bulldogs-145350

Triple M NRL's League insider Brent Read has opened up on the rumour suggesting Josh Jackson is set to leave the Bulldogs.

Jackson, who is off-contract at the end of 2020, is free to negotiate with clubs from November 1 this year.

Despite being a one-club player, having played 176 matches for the Bulldogs rumours are suggesting Jackson wants out of Belmore.

Ready joined Triple M Saturday NRL with an update.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me anymore. What a basket case we are at the moment

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prolly one rumour I’m tending not to believe

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's written above and the audio on MMM is very different.

Read says there were rumours but both Jacksons management and the club are keen to extend him long term.

Personally not fussed either way.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a big load to carry - captain of a team of start-up kids at a struggling club.
He might be over it. Can't really blame him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can people listen or read the fucking article before posting
Dumb

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
READY'S MAIL | Is Josh Jackson Set To Leave The Bulldogs?
ON TRIPLE M FOOTY
an hour ago

AAP

Triple M NRL's League insider Brent Read has opened up on the rumour suggesting Josh Jackson is set to leave the Bulldogs.

Jackson, who is off-contract at the end of 2020, is free to negotiate with clubs from November 1 this year.

Despite being a one-club player, having played 176 matches for the Bulldogs rumours are suggesting Jackson wants out of Belmore.

Ready joined Triple M Saturday NRL with an update.

Listen here

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ready-s-mail-is-josh-jackson-set-to-leave-the-bulldogs-145350

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its a big load to carry - captain of a team of start-up kids at a struggling club.
He might be over it. Can't really blame him.
He could just give the captaincy to DWZ if it's too much though.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a chat with an ex general manager of an nrl club this week. We had a few and he opened up a bit. I pressed him about journos. His comments on Read:

Read is a absolute **** of a person. He creates stories off a Chinese whispers to try and get some info including off forums like this. There's not many officials or players that speak to him nor give him the time of day.

Therefore take what he says with a grain of salt

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Work with his missus and I asked her today if this was true and she said not a chance... Her words were Jacko is dogs through and through and that he would take anything they offer him to stay
If anyone cared to listen to story it pretty much says this

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Again read or listen to article.....
Not going anywhere...
Giving me the shits
Read what I wrote IF HE DOSENT WANT TO BE HERE THEN HE CAN FUCK OFF and that goes to anyone in the club .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Work with his missus and I asked her today if this was true and she said not a chance... Her words were Jacko is dogs through and through and that he would take anything they offer him to stay
Any other inside goss?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Read the fucking article he does want to be here and isn’t going anywhere
And has never wanted to leave
Brain dead
Going off half cocked coz you didn’t even or too lazy to listen to what was said
It’s called click bait, it defiantly sucked you in
He's just said something based of a title, which is fine, just not relevant in this situation since Jackson wants to stay at the Bulldogs. If another club came in with an offer around 700-800k (dumb money) then I could see him leaving, but I think this will be wrapped up before November for 500k (maybe 600k, but I think that's already overs).

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just said something based of a title, which is fine, just not relevant in this situation since Jackson wants to stay at the Bulldogs. If another club came in with an offer around 700-800k (dumb money) then I could see him leaving, but I think this will be wrapped up before November for 500k (maybe 600k, but I think that's already overs).
That was my point didn’t want to read the article but happy to go off and comment on the “story”
Yeah that’s about right, I doubt anyone would throw that money at him l8ke u said