Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty bad that a fullback/winger takes this long to get his first try...like seriously.
Its not a good stat, but just have a look at the people around him. hardly increases any ones scoring opportunities.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were going to let him go before the June deadline but RFM and the Dragons couldn't come to an agreement within their contract. No idea if they are trying to rectify it now for next year or the ship has sailed.
RFM had a change of mind after a D&M with the coach and board at the Dogs who then had a change of mind.He now is pissed and wants out

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not a good stat, but just have a look at the people around him. hardly increases any ones scoring opportunities.
Move him into the front row then as Tolman and Napa have scored more.What a dumb statement

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbor didn’t have trouble scoring tries

DWZ no issues either

Not so much NOT scoring many tries but starting our sets and averaging 60m a game which isn’t helping our middles

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it's one game I really want to win it's this one. I work with a tigers supporter who keeps talking the tigers up to me and blows Moses Mbye hard.

I just want us to win so it will silence him for a week or so. After the Penrith game I think we have a good chance to beat the tigers. Just hope the boys step it up again especially in the defensive side of it.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Mbye will be man of the match for us this weekend....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be out there tomorrow sitting on the edge of my seat as usual. I give the boys a big chance of getting another upset tomorrow against the tigers. They have the talent to win but we have nothing to lose. Dont give up at all this team that is a big plus.

Last edited:

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham & Kalache drop off reserves so Okunbor & Ogden stay.
Please play Okunbor

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Move him into the front row then as Tolman and Napa have scored more.What a dumb statement
What a dumb reply. How could anyone look good or perform well with the likes of Hopoate and Holland around them.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I will be out there tomorrow sitting on the edge of my seat as usual. I give the boys a big chance of getting another upset tomorrow against the tigers. They have the talent to win but we have nothing to lose. Dont give up at all this team that is a big plus.
Ditto mate. I’ll be there cheering on our boys through thick and thin, even if it’s meant to be 10 degrees at ANZ on Saturday night! We can beat the Tigpies and get further away from the spoon as well as ruining their plans for the 8 like we may have done for the Panthers last week. If we can salvage anything from this year it’s to be a spoiler for some teams!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree. I think our squad is competitive with the Tigers and Titans. I actually did a combined 17 with the Tigers this week and it was like 45% Bulldogs and 55% Tigers players. On paper this should be a really close game. Also just regarding the Titans, they're stuck with the roster they have for the most part, whereas ours will be improving next year, but mainly in 2021. They're in a much worse position then us, which is really hard to believe when you think about it.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Look at the shit we are talking about never would I have thought the dogs would be so low.
I.guess the only way is up

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers beat sharks we beat both instinct say we win today dogs in a close one

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im still casually waiting for that once a year drumming we put on our opponents. Hopefully we do it to souffs though wouldn't be upset if we do it tonight. Wouldn't be upset if we do it tonight and against souffs 8-)

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting to see Lichaa at 9 again. I wonder if this is now part of the permanent game plan for the rest of the year... Lichaa for 25, JMK for rest of the match.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting to see Lichaa at 9 again. I wonder if this is now part of the permanent game plan for the rest of the year... Lichaa for 25, JMK for rest of the match.
Seems so. JMK doesn’t seem to be able to handle 80min and Lichaa was horrendous at the back end of the game - at least he can do his stint and be gone well before half time and JMK has the legs to go 60min.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa is probably the better wrestler out of them so starting the match with him would be better, not as good as him in reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.