Bulldogs Furious at Foran

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs 4 Life
· August 7 ·

Bulldogs furious at Foran

The Bulldogs won't say anything publicly, but they aren't happy with Kieran Foran's attitude to his injury rehab this season.

Foran has managed just 10 games this year - of which the Dogs have won only three - a terrible strike rate.

I've been told Foran is not exactly ripping in in an effort to get back on the field as he battles calf and hamstring problems.

The former Kiwi Test star remains one of the highest paid players on the Bulldogs' roster and the club would love to get rid of him for 2020.

But no rival NRL club is likely to touch Foran, given his terrible run with injury.

https://www.facebook.com/Bulldogs4Life1935/photos/a.130580240957984/366539130695426/?type=3&theater

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true in ANY WAY the club should do everything it can to medically retire him ASAP

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we surprised? He was broken before he came to us and for some reason we offered him a massive 3 year deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If this is true in ANY WAY the club should do everything it can to medically retire him ASAP
Foran has to co operate and actually want to step away from the game. I have a feeling Foran thinks he's going to have a few more years in him even after his last year at the Bulldogs. I'm surprised GI stood down, our case with Foran is much worse and we're stuck with him...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I find this hard to believe yes kieran is injured alot but he is normally the ultimate professional

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is from bulldogs4life not the club, people need to take it with a grain of salt and not be too outraged.
Well he done this at Parra, wouldn't be surprised if he done it with us also.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it is true the club doesn’t have to medically retire him they can rip up his contract for not fulfilling his obligations. Given the source I don’t think it’s true.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs also won’t say anything public about this, but they’re secretly unhappy with John Olive playing in the lower grades, and he’s been re-signed on a 3 year contract with a guaranteed starting fullback spot.

DWZ won’t be re-signed after his contract expires, and will replace Lichaa at hooker for next season, with Meaney maintaining his spot on the wing.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like foran when his on the field but his not part of our team going forward. Put our most expensive player on the bench when his fit i doubt he ever will be and let our young guys gain experience at least we can rely on them to play.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Bulldogs also won’t say anything public about this, but they’re secretly unhappy with John Olive playing in the lower grades, and he’s been re-signed on a 3 year contract with a guaranteed starting fullback spot.

DWZ won’t be re-signed after his contract expires, and will replace Lichaa at hooker for next season, with Meaney maintaining his spot on the wing.
Thats Bullshit, Meaney's locked in for the No.7 Jersey 2020.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs 4 Life
· August 7 ·

Bulldogs furious at Foran

The Bulldogs won't say anything publicly, but they aren't happy with Kieran Foran's attitude to his injury rehab this season.

Foran has managed just 10 games this year - of which the Dogs have won only three - a terrible strike rate.

I've been told Foran is not exactly ripping in in an effort to get back on the field as he battles calf and hamstring problems.

The former Kiwi Test star remains one of the highest paid players on the Bulldogs' roster and the club would love to get rid of him for 2020.

But no rival NRL club is likely to touch Foran, given his terrible run with injury.

https://www.facebook.com/Bulldogs4Life1935/photos/a.130580240957984/366539130695426/?type=3&theater
Oh look flying pigs.

untitled.png

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Regardless if he is ripping in or not, dude needs to show some respect for his peers, coach and club and retire.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find this hard to believe yes kieran is injured alot but he is normally the ultimate professional
Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I can understand if this is true as he wants to play as many years as he can as I cannot imagine there being much coin for him when he retires. If it is true then it’s self preservation as he knows he is moving on. In saying that why risk turning up to work when you get $20k a week regardless. Trying to put myself in his shoes based on if these comments are true. Everything else you have ever heard about him is that he is a total professional so who knows.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope your full of shit