Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHN attack is outstanding. But honestly his def is putrid.
Putrid is abit much... his hardworking, got great line speed and hits hard. His wrestle is non existent and he really struggles to hit and stick which is where your probably coming from.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you are spoken about in terms of Origin, as Gus Gould did too on TV, you are a front runner.

He was the best attacker and most line breaks in 2018, so of course he was a front runner.

Thres only like 9/10 players who are NSW eligible in first grade centres, so even if he was 5th he would still be a front runner. But he isnt.
at the beginning of the season it was Mitchell and Holland who were most likely, but then Dean Pay did his sabotage.
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I’ve ever seen. Holland a front runner
For Origin? For what the women’s comp? Your Fucking delusional. He’s not even first grade worthy in any other club. Shouldn’t be at ours either fuck me.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another day gone and we still haven’t signed Api, Herman and of Ramien

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you still havent answered my question.. Tell me where it says he is a front runner
I honestly think league players are spoilt when it comes to their options. Very few professional sports allow you to play with multiple teams within a reasonable distance of your home if you live in a metropolitan city.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another day gone and we still haven’t signed Api, Herman and of Ramien
Api has been offered a reported $1.5 mil over 3 years by the warriors. Take into account that he is injury prone, is he still worth that money. Can we afford to pay $500,000 a year so Foran can have himself a rehab buddy???

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What has happened to all the NRL talent? There's a severe shortage of talented spine players but heaps of second rowers. Api is lucky to be getting 500k...I'd rank him at the level of Simon Wolford.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Api has been offered a reported $1.5 mil over 3 years by the warriors. Take into account that he is injury prone, is he still worth that money. Can we afford to pay $500,000 a year so Foran can have himself a rehab buddy???
Api had an awesome stint against the warriors earlier... Probably trying to impress his future team?

He easily looked a 500k+ hooker but yeah short stints and injury prone hasn't helped his value. Tough decision... Hopefully Paraa trump it and we get Mahoney!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putrid is abit much... his hardworking, got great line speed and hits hard. His wrestle is non existent and he really struggles to hit and stick which is where your probably coming from.
Yeah you hit the nail on the head. He does have good line speed. But as you said he cant hit and stick.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tops missed tackles in the completion besides Maloney... it’s putrid, it’s a fair call lol

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have offered 400k with eagles to top up the rest... we aren’t budging from that offer

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He tops missed tackles in the completion besides Maloney... it’s putrid, it’s a fair call lol
Its a rubbish stat. Anybody who watches the game with both eyes knows it.... These "missed" tackles are when he rushes up for hit in which attackers bounce off and the rest of the defensive line finish off the tackle. Would be surprised if anyone breaks through the line against CHN.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a rubbish stat. Anybody who watches the game with both eyes knows it.... These "missed" tackles are when he rushes up for hit in which attackers bounce off and the rest of the defensive line finish off the tackle. Would be surprised if anyone breaks through the line against CHN.
He falls off bro, those missed tackles aren’t all rushed up hits he’s teying to put on, he’s always been a defensive liability, as he was at Penrith... attacking wise he’s a gun with his offloads but I’ve noticed lately he runs the hole and cuts back in, doing my head in lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No he doesn’t.. he’s 7th - source www.nrl.com.au and if you notice most of the higher workers in defence have the higher missed tackles. On a side note he’s 2nd for offloads and has the ability to play 80mins he’s an awesome addition to our pack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
6 line break causes...Jackson has 11 for comparison but has played about 200 extra minutes.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he doesn’t.. he’s 7th - source www.nrl.com.au and if you notice most of the higher workers in defence have the higher missed tackles. On a side note he’s 2nd for offloads and has the ability to play 80mins he’s an awesome addition to our pack.
Lol... panthers players last night... he was second up until yesterday...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol... panthers players last night... he was second up until yesterday...
Can you please explain to me how that would work when players from Parra and roosters (Radley who is a gun) are in front of him and they haven’t played yet this round? LMAO and also look at average per game he’s still not 2nd.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He falls off bro, those missed tackles aren’t all rushed up hits he’s teying to put on, he’s always been a defensive liability, as he was at Penrith... attacking wise he’s a gun with his offloads but I’ve noticed lately he runs the hole and cuts back in, doing my head in lol
He does fall off your right, mentioned he cant hit and stick or wrestle.. Its not a major issue in my eyes though like Meaney's or knockunbor's jersey slapping. His a hitman not a workhorse rather he does the job.

Yes that left edge disease, his doing the RFM dance. Get the ball and head back in like a headless Mcnugget... Id say he should head back to the right where he runs better lines but he also started doing it there and there is no way you can move Jacko away from Coggar. Bit of an anomaly on our hands.