Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That isn't the only issue Newcastle don't want him and he isn't getting the game time he deserves if memory serves me correctly also canturbury is a fair bit closer to the central coast, it would add another hourish from Cronulla to Central Coast I could be wrong their as I haven't been to Sydney in about 18 months.
I’m no expert but I would assume the trip to Belmore and Newcastle would be very similar at least time wise if not by distance.
He played
I’m not sure what you mean about not getting game time either? He played every game except one in round 8.

Maybe we are offering a Jet and employing someone to fly him there in 10 minutes everytime.
Not sure what his personal situation is but surely they could work something out that benefits them both? I’d assume him having a successful playing career would benefit his child also? At least from a financial support perspective

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Firstly, theres already a dozen threads about this.

secondly, no no no no.

Sub-secondly,
he is
-fat
-unliked
-uncommitted
-fickle
-when the going gets tough, he gets going, out the door.

-Nasheed.
Holland you sly dog, is that you

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing a team of.

1. Dwz
2. Okunbor
3. Ramien
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Ash Taylor
8. Essese
9. Koirsou
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson
12. Stimson
13. Tolman

14. Lewis
15. Napa
16. Elliott
17. Sue
I wouldnt be spending any more than $350k on Ash Taylor, thats for sure.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing a team of.

1. Dwz
2. Okunbor
3. Ramien
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Ash Taylor
8. Essese
9. Koirsou
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson
12. Stimson
13. Tolman

14. Lewis
15. Napa
16. Elliott
17. Sue
U realise u pissed off CHN? Tolman bench, Jacko Lock, CHN on an edge. Preferably the right one where he runs better lines.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What people fail to understand is that Holland is also human.

He has been bashed by the fans and manipulated by the coach and his confidence is down and its affecting his play, you an see it in the body language.
12 months ago he was a frontrunner for an origin jersey and now he is struggling to hold down a first grade spot. You dont 'lose it' like this in one season unless other factors are at play. Hes on edge.

The best thing we can do as fans is support Kerrod.
We should make threads here dedicated to the positives he brings as a person and a player.

We should tell stories and share highlights of himat his best. Let him know we support him, and he is part of our club.

We should bring signs saying things like 'Holland will Amster-Slam you' and 'Blue eyes=More tries' to the game to support him.

Remember 5 clubs were trying to sign him two years ago.

Just get behind him. His ceiling of potential is huge, more than any other player in our squad except maybe Lewis.
Front runner for an origin jersey
Defiantly a troll poster trying to get bites

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U realise u pissed off CHN? Tolman bench, Jacko Lock, CHN on an edge. Preferably the right one where he runs better lines.
CHN attack is outstanding. But honestly his def is putrid.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland and Nasheed .. Nasheed and Holland ? Hmmmm :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What people fail to understand is that Holland is also human.

He has been bashed by the fans and manipulated by the coach and his confidence is down and its affecting his play, you an see it in the body language.
12 months ago he was a frontrunner for an origin jersey and now he is struggling to hold down a first grade spot. You dont 'lose it' like this in one season unless other factors are at play. Hes on edge.

The best thing we can do as fans is support Kerrod.
We should make threads here dedicated to the positives he brings as a person and a player.

We should tell stories and share highlights of himat his best. Let him know we support him, and he is part of our club.

We should bring signs saying things like 'Holland will Amster-Slam you' and 'Blue eyes=More tries' to the game to support him.

Remember 5 clubs were trying to sign him two years ago.

Just get behind him. His ceiling of potential is huge, more than any other player in our squad except maybe Lewis.
I stopped reading at origin jersey

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the big issues Ramien had at Newcastle was that he was living in the Central Coast to be close to his child and commuting to Newcastle. How would that be resolved if he signed with us?

He has no choice if you wants to play League

Only one club at Newcastle

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you still havent answered my question.. Tell me where it says he is a front runner
If you are spoken about in terms of Origin, as Gus Gould did too on TV, you are a front runner.

He was the best attacker and most line breaks in 2018, so of course he was a front runner.

Thres only like 9/10 players who are NSW eligible in first grade centres, so even if he was 5th he would still be a front runner. But he isnt.
at the beginning of the season it was Mitchell and Holland who were most likely, but then Dean Pay did his sabotage.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are spoken about in terms of Origin, as Gus Gould did too on TV, you are a front runner.

He was the best attacker and most line breaks in 2018, so of course he was a front runner.

Thres only like 9/10 players who are NSW eligible in first grade centres, so even if he was 5th he would still be a front runner. But he isnt.
at the beginning of the season it was Mitchell and Holland who were most likely, but then Dean Pay did his sabotage.
Mate like most I don’t think Pay has managed the selection process real well and RFM is another example of this and his form has gone backwards also. But surely Latrell Mitchell and James Roberts before he got dropped were day light in front of Dutchy