Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Firstly, theres already a dozen threads about this.

secondly, no no no no.

Sub-secondly,
he is
-fat
-unliked
-uncommitted
-fickle
-when the going gets tough, he gets going, out the door.

-Nasheed.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Firstly, theres already a dozen threads about this.

secondly, no no no no.

Sub-secondly,
he is
-fat
-unliked
-uncommitted
-fickle
-when the going gets tough, he gets going, out the door.

-Nasheed.
mate i just seen the latest news and thought I would post.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed is against it cause that spells the end of his hero...Holland.
His entitled to that lol, the only advantage with holland is he can kick goals but his defense is lacking

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
His entitled to that lol, the only advantage with holland is he can kick goals but his defense is lacking
What people fail to understand is that Holland is also human.

He has been bashed by the fans and manipulated by the coach and his confidence is down and its affecting his play, you an see it in the body language.
12 months ago he was a frontrunner for an origin jersey and now he is struggling to hold down a first grade spot. You dont 'lose it' like this in one season unless other factors are at play. Hes on edge.

The best thing we can do as fans is support Kerrod.
We should make threads here dedicated to the positives he brings as a person and a player.

We should tell stories and share highlights of himat his best. Let him know we support him, and he is part of our club.

We should bring signs saying things like 'Holland will Amster-Slam you' and 'Blue eyes=More tries' to the game to support him.

Remember 5 clubs were trying to sign him two years ago.

Just get behind him. His ceiling of potential is huge, more than any other player in our squad except maybe Lewis.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It would be a great edition, fingers crossed. Massive strike weapon in the Centres which we've needed for a few seasons. He was 1 of my favourite Centres in the game while at the Sharks last year.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score

He has been bashed by the fans and manipulated by the coach and his confidence is down and its affecting his play, you an see it in the body language.
12 months ago he was a frontrunner for an origin jersey and now he is struggling to hold down a first grade spot. You dont 'lose it' like this in one season unless other factors are at play. Hes on edge.

We should make threads here dedicated to the positives he brings as a person and a player.

We should tell stories and share highlights of himat his best. Let him know we support him, and he is part of our club.

We should bring signs saying things like 'Holland will Amster-Slam you' and 'Blue eyes=More tries' to the game to support him.

Just get behind him. His ceiling of potential is huge, more than any other player in our squad except maybe Lewis.
lol settle down mate I'm not saying I don't support him, the sign thingy might b a bit far lol, but I do agree in part Holland was a good player and has potential, but is down at the moment for one reason or another, noone said get rid of him or forget about him in this thread since before these posts, but we as a team need something to spark us and Nasheed mate I hope you would even agree it ain't holland, I support thr side and Pay ugh at least his a bulldog, hopefully and its wishful thinking lol we have a far better season next year under Pay and the players like Holland have more experience and start firing together as a team.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
It would be a great edition, fingers crossed. Massive strike weapon in the Centres which we've needed for a few seasons. He was 1 of my favourite Centres in the game while at the Sharks last year.
Exactly we need something to spark us and a few good signings here and there don't hurt either

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
lol settle down mate I'm not saying I don't support him, the sign thingy might b a bit far lol, but I do agree in part Holland was a good player and has potential, but is down at the moment for one reason or another, noone said get rid of him or forget about him in this thread since before these posts, but we as a team need something to spark us and Nasheed mate I hope you would even agree it ain't holland, I support thr side and Pay ugh at least his a bulldog, hopefully and its wishful thinking lol we have a far better season next year under Pay and the players like Holland have more experience and start firing together as a team.
It IS Holland.
There are so much Holland bashers here. I nearly choked on my food yesterday because a user here made an offbeat comment along the lines of 'anything to f** Holland off" or words to that effect.

it was just said as an off hand comment like it as nothing. But it was beyond hurtful and I see it all the time. ALL THE time. They think I dont notice.

Dont you think that gets to Holland? he turned down a 500 a year offer to sign with us for 400 a year. He loves the club but are we loyal to him?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Holland's a good back up option, but if he's on 400k he needs to go asap... he can stay after 2021 on a 200k contract, I don't think he'll be getting many if any offers from other clubs.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to see Holland get a chance again on the right side with smith. Master stroke from dean to split up the best combo of 2018.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
It IS Holland.
There are so much Holland bashers here. I nearly choked on my food yesterday because s user here made an offbeat comment along the lines of 'anything to f** Holland off" or words to that effect.

it was just said as an off hand comment like it as nothing. But it was beyond hurtful and I see it all the time.

Dont you think that gets to Holland? he turned down a 500 a year offer to sign with us for 400 a year. He loves the club but are we loyal to him?
I never said that mate, now i agree he took a pay cut to stay loyal unlike dickhead klemmer, it gets to any player mate not just Holland, Holland isn't the magic ingrediant thats gonna instantly win us a premiership, nor make us a consistent club like Melbourne, but good signings and loyal players like your mate Holland will, now I take my hat off to him not chasing the dollars but hopefully choosing to create a dynasty at the dogs and stay loyal to the blue and white army. Now I've praised your mate a few times no hate here

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the big issues Ramien had at Newcastle was that he was living in the Central Coast to be close to his child and commuting to Newcastle. How would that be resolved if he signed with us?

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
One of the big issues Ramien had at Newcastle was that he was living in the Central Coast to be close to his child and commuting to Newcastle. How would that be resolved if he signed with us?
That isn't the only issue Newcastle don't want him and he isn't getting the game time he deserves if memory serves me correctly also canturbury is a fair bit closer to the central coast, it would add another hourish from Cronulla to Central Coast I could be wrong their as I haven't been to Sydney in about 18 months.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe we are offering a Jet and employing someone to fly him there in 10 minutes everytime.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said that mate, now i agree he took a pay cut to stay loyal unlike dickhead klemmer, it gets to any player mate not just Holland, Holland isn't the magic ingrediant thats gonna instantly win us a premiership, nor make us a consistent club like Melbourne, but good signings and loyal players like your mate Holland will, now I take my hat off to him not chasing the dollars but hopefully choosing to create a dynasty at the dogs and stay loyal to the blue and white army. Now I've praised your mate a few times no hate here
True, you have a good outlook.
It is a team game so very rarely one player can influence the outcome, and if they do, its a once a generation player in a spine position such as Thurston, Johns, Smith, Wighton or Marshall.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maybe we are offering a Jet and employing someone to fly him there in 10 minutes everytime.
If the Central Coast Bears get approved then thats a perfect fit for him but if he wants to play footy then we may be able to offer him the game time and environment he needs maybe that is dont start jumping up and down lol. Also he is looking at playing in England for the rest of the year, thats along way away than Belmore is lol

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fuck you are delusional. Frontrunner for an origin jersey bahahahah

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahha you crack me up bro.