November talks....

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you seriously happy with Hopoate? He offers nothing
Please, how often do we have to go through this? Users here always criticize Hopoate, but time after time he is our best player. I have no problems keeping him.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The offer floated around is 800k, any player that doesn't sign before November is obviously interested in seeing other offers/potentially moving clubs. Titans HAVE to do everything to keep him, but they're also in the bin (it's going to take 2-3 years to move on players and get a new roster that they want) and have 0 history at the club.
No well they have 8 players taking up $5m reportedly so moving 2-3 on they could clean their cap up quickly like us. Mate dead set $1m a year for Arrow is huge overs... he’s a Queenslander they don’t have to pull all stops like us for him.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No expensive players please. I like the idea of balancing value and price. Stimson, DWZ are all great for price.
Agree but i would make an exception for Papenhuyzen. Would be well cheaper than turbo or latrell even if we pay the overs we would need to.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Sign this team

Kayln Ponga 1.3
Semi Radradra
Latrell Mitchell 950k only
Dallin Watene Zalezniak
Reimis Smith
Lachlan Lewis / Dylan Brown
Brandon Wakeham / Lewis
Ofahiki Ogden
Get a Smith Fffs
Herman EseEse
Sonny Bill Williams 500k
Josh Jackson
Jake Trobjevic 900k

Corey Haweria Neira
Renouf ToOmaga
Dylan Napa
Joe Stimson

Obviously alot of good young juniors coming through to

Fuck the roosters

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manu and radradra on the one side would be lethal.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was one of our best last weekend and has been involved in try assists the last few months . I’d have him again
I’d keep him until Paul Alamoti comes up. Hoppa would go to another level with good players around him.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d keep him until Paul Alamoti comes up. Hoppa would go to another level with good players around him.
Had never heard of him... just watched his highlights reel... wow...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone listing teams with gun forwards and backs but have the dirtiest halves pairings in the world. Can you just imagine Xerri, Latrell, Turbo etc etc having to rot while Lewis and Cogger fuck every backline up. Please god sign a decent half

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sign this team

Kayln Ponga 1.3
Semi Radradra
Dallin Watene Zalezniak
Reimis Smith
Brandon Wakeham / Lewis
Ofahiki Ogden
Get a Smith Fffs
Herman EseEse
Sonny Bill Williams 500k
Josh Jackson
Jake Trobjevic 900k

Corey Haweria Neira
Renouf ToOmaga
Dylan Napa
Joe Stimson

Fuck the roosters
Trbojevic would cost 1.2m unless there was a package deal with his brother where Tom would be getting 1.5 and Jake 1. Manly are going to offer Jake 900k minimum so no reason why he'd take that offer.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
first off, buy the roosters accountant with 6 million of that money. then let him come up with a plan where we buy everyone on the list above and still have 1.8 million left over.
You mean Politis, didn't know he was a accountant always thought he was car salesman.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sign this team

Kayln Ponga 1.3
Semi Radradra
Dallin Watene Zalezniak
Reimis Smith
Brandon Wakeham / Lewis
Ofahiki Ogden
Get a Smith Fffs
Herman EseEse
Sonny Bill Williams 500k
Josh Jackson
Jake Trobjevic 900k

Corey Haweria Neira
Renouf ToOmaga
Dylan Napa
Joe Stimson

Fuck the roosters
Not Ponga he’s inconsistent we need someone like a Papenhuyzen or Tedesco who’s consistent

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone listing teams with gun forwards and backs but have the dirtiest halves pairings in the world. Can you just imagine Xerri, Latrell, Turbo etc etc having to rot while Lewis and Cogger fuck every backline up. Please god sign a decent half
Exactly that’s one of the first things I said to sign is a decent halve to pair up with lewis

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not Ponga he’s inconsistent we need someone like a Papenhuyzen or Tedesco who’s consistent
Not Ponga? He will end up being as influential on the game as Cronk, Thurston and co by the time he's finished. I would throw everything at him. He doesn't have any connection to Newcastle other than cash...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inconsistent?
Kinights are inconsistent.... I suggest you watch more knights games
If they didn’t have ponga they would be 3-4 wins less off
Ponga turns up every game, just coz he doesn’t drag em to a win every week doesn’t mean his inconsistent

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not Ponga? He will end up being as influential on the game as Cronk, Thurston and co by the time he's finished. I would throw everything at him. He doesn't have any connection to Newcastle other than cash...
But how much and are we gonna get consistent performances