Indian dog laying down kennel law..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There's a difference between equal rights and chivalry. This bloke obviously hasn't heard of the latter!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That Germaine Greer has a lot to answer for.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As Dave Chappelle once said "Chivalry is dead...and women killed it"

And you know what, he was right.

I was brought up to be a gentleman and with the old fashion values of going out of your way to help women. I still do open doors, let ladies go first and give up my seat on occasion as I feel that's what you do. Thing is women were different back in them days. These days I find doing a kind act goes with out any appreciation, not that I'm looking to be praised but just an acknowledgment would be nice. I'm not saying all women don't appreciate it and give thanks, it just I am finding more and more that it goes without even any acknowledgement.

Example, the other day I was leaving a restaurant after having lunch. As I approached the door there was 2 young ladies walking behind me. So I stood to the side and opened the door and said "your right ladies, go ahead" while gesturing my hand out in front of me ushering them to go before me. The 2 young ladies didn't even look at me or say thanks they just walked straight past talking to each other. I was just like, really? Just then an middle aged lady who was behind them walked past while I still had the door open. She looked at me, smiled and said "I'll say thank you" which I replied "Well you have a lovely day miss"

Guess my point is the younger ladies these days have no sense of what chivalry is, or are just uptight. At least the older lady understood chivalry, but far more than that it's just general politeness.

Man, I sound like Blue Boost after my ramblings there, but just wanted to I guess make some sort of point with my story.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I was brought up to be a gentleman and with the old fashion values of going out of your way to help women. I still do open doors, let ladies go first and give up my seat on occasion as I feel that's what you do. Thing is women were different back in them days. These days I find doing a kind act goes with out any appreciation, not that I'm looking to be praised but just an acknowledgment would be nice. I'm not saying all women don't appreciate it and give thanks, it just I am finding more and more that it goes without even any acknowledgement.

Example, the other day I was leaving a restaurant after having lunch. As I approached the door there was 2 young ladies walking behind me. So I stood to the side and opened the door and said "your right ladies, go ahead" while gesturing my hand out in front of me ushering them to go before me. The 2 young ladies didn't even look at me or say thanks they just walked straight past talking to each other. I was just like, really? Just then an middle aged lady who was behind them walked past while I still had the door open. She looked at me, smiled and said "I'll say thank you" which I replied "Well you have a lovely day miss"

Guess my point is the younger ladies these days have no sense of what chivalry is, or are just uptight. At least the older lady understood chivalry, but far more than that it's just general politeness.

Man, I sound like Blue Boost after my ramblings there, but just wanted to I guess make some sort of point with my story.
Well I’ve been fortunate enough that whenever I’ve done something like that, most of the times it has been acknowledged – and I’m like you… just a simple thank you is more than enough. Giving up seats on buses or trains for eldery or pregnant women is second nature to me. In fact sometime last year there was a guy standing up on the train carrying his daughter (she must’ve been 1) and he was standing where the stairs are. I was on the aisle of a 3 seater and there was a women sitting next to me. Now considering that 2 people were sitting on the 3 seater, I gave up my seat for him and his daughter sat in the middle. He actually decline at first but I told him I’ll only have to stand for a few stops to stand and that he’s carrying a kid so he thanked me and accepted - that's perfect.

There are those bad stories you hear though… so where I work now, there’s these 2 girls that hang out with each other. Seriously they are BFFs… always sit next to each, have lunch together, even send messages to each other when watching the same TV shows (they tell me these things lol). One of them is Indian, the other is Lebanese. Now the Indian girl has to be one of the nicest girls you’ll ever meet. She’s quiet and humble, but always acknowledges you. The Lebanese girl… fark me. I mean she actually looks like one of those good girls, but she was so snobby… wouldn’t even look at me. I’d wave to both of them when they were coming out of the lift, only the Indian one would wave back. I’d say hi to them, only the Indian one would say hi back. In fact I remember once I was walking right past the Lebanese girl in the hallway, and I said hi to her, no one else there… she didn’t even look at me. Whereas another time I was standing at the train station, and the Indian girl who saw me actually stopped to say hi to me and talked to me for a bit (I didn’t see her at all until she said hi). Even emailing… I’d email them both and only the Indian would reply (reply all).

I took it upon myself to break the Lebanese girl down… and I did. Now she always smiles at me and says hi… she’s not afraid to talk to me know. I knew that the good girl was down there somewhere… I just needed to break down the snobby armor lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

You must be ugly, probably why the girls didn't acknowledge you haha. Na I get what you mean, I sorta just help if I'm in a position to help, irrelevant of gender. Kind of just a natural reaction to hold a door open, pickup something in reach of me that someone dropped, etc. Sometimes you get weird looks, sometimes you'll get a thanks, other times ignored....it is what it is.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You must be ugly, probably why the girls didn't acknowledge you haha. Na I get what you mean, I sorta just help if I'm in a position to help, irrelevant of gender. Kind of just a natural reaction to hold a door open, pickup something in reach of me that someone dropped, etc. Sometimes you get weird looks, sometimes you'll get a thanks, other times ignored....it is what it is.
Shit, is that what it is...lol.

I am the same I will help out anyone, male, female, oh I just assumed their was only 2 genders...anyway, I will help out either...oh their I go again...i will help out anyone if needed, same scenarios as you mentioned. All I was trying to say is it ain't hard to be a little polite, it's not like it cost you anything.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a difference between equal rights and chivalry. This bloke obviously hasn't heard of the latter!
Blame woman for it
They want equal rights until it doesn’t suit them
I personally would offer my seat
But fuck em , they got what they wanted now there whinging
Typical vaginas

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine helping the woman with her luggage and then her giving you a spray for being an oppressor.....
Surely a stiff jab is in order. Haha

Wahesh

Reaction score
Blame woman for it
Typical vaginas
No mate, it's the feminists who are after that shit. Real women who know how to be real women and not whinging bitches, they are the ones whom I can't stand. The majority of them don't complain and just get on with life. Personally, if a feminist with short blonde or pink hair expects me to hold the door open, she'll have another thing coming.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No mate, it's the feminists who are after that shit. Real women who know how to be real women and not whinging bitches are the ones whom I can't stand. The majority of them don't complain and just get on with life. Personally, if a feminist with short blonde or pink hair expects me to hold the door open, she'll have another thing coming.
Yup fair call, they drive agendas but don’t like where it takes them
Your right, the real women don’t complain n just get shit done

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine helping the woman with her luggage and then her giving you a spray for being an oppressor.....
Surely a stiff jab is in order. Haha
Well they want equal rights, and by the sound of her, lefts as well.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blame woman for it
Typical vaginas
And when it doesn't suit them they call us misogynist and that toxic masculinity is to blame.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And when it doesn't suit them they call us misogynist and that toxic masculinity is to blame.
I'm waiting for the day for one of those toxins to approach me and give me a spray. I'll smile politely while she (it) is speaking, and then point and laugh hysterically at it when it's done! That'll make them burn even more.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm an old bloke and still give up my seat for women......this is how I was brought up as a small child.

(I am curious, however, as to whether Wolfmother really likes popcorn...)

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When the two young women walked through without saying thankyou you should of said your welcome you f'ing sluts.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shit, is that what it is...lol.

I am the same I will help out anyone, male, female, oh I just assumed their was only 2 genders...anyway, I will help out either...oh their I go again...i will help out anyone if needed, same scenarios as you mentioned. All I was trying to say is it ain't hard to be a little polite, it's not like it cost you anything.
Yh true, I'm kinda trying to make an effort to be nicer to people in general these days lol. Think I need the practice because I'll probably never get into a long-term relationship at this rate haha.