Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The newest addition.

Solar Guitars A2.6

I'm impulsive as fuck and couldn't resist dropping $900 on potentially the only blue of it's kind in the country.

It's amazing.
View attachment 10904
Damn man that’s fucking sick!! Mad props to Ola hey. I didn’t think they would blow up as much as they have. He’s obviously spent a lot of time making sure they’re being made right

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Shape of Punk To Come is one of my fav albums ever, but that song did not do much for me.
Agreed. It's soft and weird compared to stuff like New Noise.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Refused have announced a new album coming out soon. Here's the first single

They also have this song that come out recently too. It is for the new Cyberpunk 2077 game. They played the song at E3 when announcing that Keanu Reeves was going to be in the game.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Damn man that’s fucking sick!! Mad props to Ola hey. I didn’t think they would blow up as much as they have. He’s obviously spent a lot of time making sure they’re being made right
It's so good to play. It's like a translucent blue, pictures dont do it justice.

There's a shop Leicharddt that stocks them, would be worth getting in just to have a jam on one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another new Slipknot song just dropped.

Killswitch's newest song now has a music video.

Humanity's Last Breath new one is all over the place but slaps pretty hard.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Slipknot album leaked

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
New Slipknot song is pretty cool

I knew the album would leak, I saw photos of it in music shops lol. They apparently were not allowed to sell it but I knew one would get out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Slipknot album leaked
I obviously haven't heard it yet 'cause I'm not a degenerate that downloads albums early but if I was a degenerate that downloaded leaked albums then I'd say that I'm really liking it. Even the unreleased tracks like track #5 which has this weird harmonic thing with some other weird shit mixed in topped off with classic Slipknot. But I wouldn't know anything about that..

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am waiting for it on Spotify.

In the meantime, I forget who first posted this band here but I keep finding absolute fucking gems from them

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maynard is on the latest episode of the Rogan Podcast if anyone is interested, not a huge amount of Tool stuff, mainly goes down rabbit holes around Wine/Global Warming etc. frustrates me when Rogan does that.

Anyways, not a bad listen....similar ground as to when he was on there last...

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Maynard is on the latest episode of the Rogan Podcast if anyone is interested, not a huge amount of Tool stuff, mainly goes down rabbit holes around Wine/Global Warming etc. frustrates me when Rogan does that.

Anyways, not a bad listen....similar ground as to when he was on there last...
I watched this and it was a very interesting watch/listen.

I love how Rogan didn't fanboy.

Ps the new TOOL track is fucking amazing. On loop for the last hour or so. So pumped for the album.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The limited edition of the new Tool album will come with a 4" screen built into the CD case which has exclusive video on it. You can import it from US Amazon for about US$50 right now, or pre-order it from an Australian store for about AU$140

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have pre ordered from Amazon cost like $80AU.

Utopia selling for $110 and I saw Sanity want like $130 (saying down from $199 lol).

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Still can't get enough of this Fear Inoculum song. I don't think I've ever flogged a new song this much.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
New Slipknot would be even better if the filler tracks weren't on it. Most enjoyable Slipknot album since Vol. 3 for me though.

Listen to new Tool a couple times.. It could have come from any of the albums that aren't Aenima and I wouldn't have been able to tell.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I gave the new Slipknot album a spin, there are some cool songs on there but quite a few that didn't do much for me. I am not the biggest Slipknot listener though, I mean I like them they just aren't in my regular cycle. Sounds better than their last couple of albums though.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I gave the new Slipknot album a spin, there are some cool songs on there but quite a few that didn't do much for me. I am not the biggest Slipknot listener though, I mean I like them they just aren't in my regular cycle. Sounds better than their last couple of albums though.
That's fair. I am more Slipknot than I am Tool so I'm frothing alot of these new tracks. Neo Forte and Critical Darling are wild.