Official R21 Injury Report

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d say Foran gone for season and they know it but “monitor” week to week so fans don’t melt down

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t mind Foran being out for a while longer? Love the bloke and he’s been awesome when he’s played but going in and out of the team has Definately ruined any kind of chemistry. I don’t mind Cogger and Lewis at the moment
Not fussed to call Foran a million dollar loss. Considering we are building for the future I would have all three young halves ahead of him atm anyway.

Regardless of how good he is when he plays be it 20min or so,its just not worth it anymore.

Mght as well throw him in reggies and hope he quits or at worst can mentor whoever is in reserves.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A prediction 2020 Forans last year will have a blinder and play all games because his contract is up lol.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t mind Foran being out for a while longer? Love the bloke and he’s been awesome when he’s played but going in and out of the team has Definately ruined any kind of chemistry. I don’t mind Cogger and Lewis at the moment
Ye leave him out would rather the young guys build a combination

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I just wish Foran would do the right thing and call it quits. He must know even though not his fault that he is holding the club back. Retire and coach the halves and help the club out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran has to give it up. He’s Been great for our game (nrl) but poor bugger can’t get his body right, it’s too far gone one would think. Season over for fozzy !!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seriously reckon the club is trying to force foran out of the club im very skeptical hes still injured

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was out for half a year with a injured toe
I thought he played on with the toe injury then opted for surgery on a few troublesome things when he copped a different injury last year. Wish he was more durable as he's shown good form when on field. I honestly don't think he's on as much money as many think. Would be on a good wage, but nothing like a million a season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliott apparently yelled too loud and hurt his finger

View attachment 10922
I don't think he's as bad as people make out. But no reason to not take the opportunity to caption this for the sake of humour.

Elliott gives leadership advice. "If you can't stick it all the way down your throat cup your hand like this and work the shaft with your hand"

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want us to move him on before next year, even tho we'd have to pay ~700k towards the contract. Cogger and Lewis need more games together.
Also I think Elliott is a big loss, I know a lot of people hate him, but I don't think that's warranted tbh.
It’s best we keep Foran so then we get rid of him completely it’s just 1 year and we ant gonna get a good replacement unless we get Renyolds

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cause the last thing we need is to be paying for more people who ant playing for us

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he played on with the toe injury then opted for surgery on a few troublesome things when he copped a different injury last year. Wish he was more durable as he's shown good form when on field. I honestly don't think he's on as much money as many think. Would be on a good wage, but nothing like a million a season.
You do know that Foran was a Des signing?

The same Des who gave Williams 600k, Mbye 750k, Woods 850k plus jobs for the boys, Cleal, Novak, Singe, Egan....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do know that Foran was a Des signing?

The same Des who gave Williams 600k, Mbye 750k, Woods 850k plus jobs for the boys, Cleal, Novak, Singe, Egan....
And this is what is so bizarre at manly he is so different there,he signs top players not duds

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is what is so bizarre at manly he is so different there,he signs top players not duds
Im not too sure about him signing top players, as his top tier players were already there when he went back.

One thing for sure is that Manly is his club, Canterbury was not

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Foran and Hopoate cannot disappear fast enough for me. Finally getting rid of Hasler’s welfare benefits recipients. Lewis made a huge difference to the team last week. Cogger scored a great try.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not too sure about him signing top players, as his top tier players were already there when he went back.

One thing for sure is that Manly is his club, Canterbury was not
That's why we are own going back to our roots, (Family Club) (born and bred).
If you can find someone good who is totally professional well and good, however they are not easy to find, simply because virtually all human beings have a bias.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Foran and Hopoate cannot disappear fast enough for me. Finally getting rid of Hasler’s welfare benefits recipients. Lewis made a huge difference to the team last week. Cogger scored a great try.
Disagree on Hopoate. He’s been great, but the only problem is the price of his contract. I’d absolutely re-sign him for less money.