Do you wear a watch? Is it time that you do? (Excuse the pun)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think time has come for watches to make a big comeback (excuse the pun). To me without a watch you sort of just blend in a bit with the crowd, eat only vanilla ice cream etc and maybe you watch a bauhn TV. To wear a watch it says you take care of those little 1% things to look the goods. It's a bit of personality and it says you are decisive and not a fence sitter.

But what type of watch? Is it an embarrassment to wear a pulsar or fossill watch? Or if you have an Apple watch 2 are you effectively telling people your out of touch? Does a Rolex say you better than the next bloke or is a Samsung watch saying your organised and care about every 1% of your life, every bit of info possible to run your life. A Garmin says you have health problems and need to monitor?

What watch do you have? What does it say about you?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think time has come for watches to make a big comeback (excuse the pun). To me without a watch you sort of just blend in a bit with the crowd, eat only vanilla ice cream etc and maybe you watch a bauhn TV. To wear a watch it says you take care of those little 1% things to look the goods. It's a bit of personality and it says you are decisive and not a fence sitter.

But what type of watch? Is it an embarrassment to wear a pulsar watch? Or if you have an Apple watch 2 are you effectively telling people your out of touch? Does a Rolex say you better than the next bloke or is a Samsung watch saying your organised and care about every 1% of your life, every bit of info possible to run your life.

What watch do you have? What does it say about you?
I don't wear watches because I got a phone.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wear a Gold Michael Kors watch - I'm dark skinned so i'm expected to have "Bling".
I bought it a long time ago with my first paycheck and it's a reminder to myself to what hard work can bring.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I own 3 watches. A cool black Thomas Sabo one, a Pulsar (gift, looks good with work clothes) and a casual g shock. I like wearing them, but pretty much never use them to tell the time because I find it easier to check my phone. Watches are frigging cool though, wish I could afford a really nice Tag or something.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I always smash my wrist against something whenever I wear a watch, safer not to wear it I guess.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've busted every watch I ever owned while working bar my special occasions one which was a gift. I'm not sure what brand it is but I pretty much just leave it in the box it came in. I don't really care for watches as fashion accessories. I am not a sheep or concerned about what people think of me. If I'm wearing a watch it's for function not fashion.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I used to have a pocket watch, but had to give it away when I decided to stop wearing clothes...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images.jpeg

Never sighted without wearing a clock, probably still can't tell time

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
that watch was your birthright. And he'd be damned if any slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to wear a belt made of watches, but it really was a waist of time!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve only recently started to wear a watch and that’s only for me to look what the time is when Mike Z opens up a thread with Pays cock in his mouth.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
that watch was your birthright. And he'd be damned if any slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass.
Damn... which movie is that from!?