Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just read that dwz talks to gus gould alot and gus gave our club a big wrap and encouraged him to join us
Yep because we’re the family club. Apparently DWZ is big on family. Now he’s got his morman mate Hoppa and his mangers’ son Reimis Smith. Cool, I don’t mind born again Christians and Mormans being a selling point for these kiwis and islander boys to come to our club. Even Chris Anderson goes to church every Sunday. We should now sell this to Izzy lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep because we’re the family club. Apparently DWZ is big on family. Now he’s got his morman mate Hoppa and his mangers’ son Reimis Smith. Cool, I don’t mind born again Christians and Mormans being a selling point for these kiwis and islander boys to come to our club. Even Chris Anderson goes to church every Sunday. We should now sell this to Izzy lol.
Having a bunch of islander boys has really helped the Warriors all these years

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dane Gagai wants out of Souths, is this the secret signing?

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think Izzy would feel comfortable playing alongside Gagai

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a bit of a throw away line when clubs use it but it does describe Dallin to a T.......Not only is Dallin a great player but he is a quality person and a leader. That sums him up well!!!!!!:smiley:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL apparently he's on $850K this year...and we're stuck with him for next year too. FMD
Is that legit? Who was responsible for that contract? Even at his best he isn't worth half that

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He's at a point where he can't play any position properly.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the words of Cher "if I could turn back time" what a dud signing...

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spoke to a couple of guys within the club today during today’s game. DWZ was discussed, Barrett was shocked when he found out the high salary that DWZ is on.
Barrett needs a few years to clear out the awful contracts done under Hill/Pay. Stimson also discussed, not rated at all. Also Harding, Barrett can’t believe he was even given a contract to be in the top 30 - struggles at training and should be at this level at all.