Official STEVE PRICE TO BECOME BULLDOGS' NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF FOOTBALL

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Pricey getting the Job. Not sure what a football manager does today anyway with all the staff the club has these days but anyway i guess its a positive because he was a player maybe he can help with the young guys. Also he leaves a vacant spot on the board which makes two now that Turvey has retired. I am hoping that they use these two vacancies to get some people in with strong business back ground to attract some sponsorship, be nice to see the football club stand on its own rather than rely on the Leagues club but handy to have such a rich club backing them. Congrats to Price hope he does well.

Abu Dhabi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
No thanks not my thing. But it looks like your already sitting on one. Abu Dog is a fair way up your arse it seems
Are you still bleaching your anus for Dib?

I know your a proud Greek who gloats about being the founders of anal sex, but the rest of the world is prouder for introducing anal sex to the opposite sex

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Uh, Spoonman, you wouldn’t be confusing the Daily Terrorgraph and facts, would you? :-)

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope the club is using all its resources in the rebuilding phase.
We have fans like former PM and treasurer in Paul Keating we could use for connections perhaps even looking at our club from a $$$ angle and former premier John Fahey (Current patron) who actually played a few games for us and was instrumental in getting the Sydney 2000 olympics bid we could also use to lure new sponsors.
Maybe even get Don Burke to take a look at our surface at Belmore.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm in no position to judge Priceys credentials compared to other applicants for the role. But as far as getting the respect of players, he should be someone they can admire given his rep career and the leadership he showed during his playing career. Only time will tell if he's a big success in the role.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard on 360 tonight that this was setup from when he joined the board ie jobs for the boys

Anyone have any info on this?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With all due respect to pricey but does he have a business background ,what business management or credentials has he got being a bulldog legend doesn't quite fit the job we need business minded people to run the club ,people that think with there brain not there heart and are still living in the 80s and 90s the club needs to wake the fuck up seriously.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good step in the right direction for us, no doubt he will be the man to help recruit for us. One of the best props to have played the game

Banned
Reaction score
Only time will tell, yet he has the relevant background and paperwork at least to start with.