Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to target momirovski, very weak under the high ball and gets caught out defensively most games I've seen

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks a winning outfit to me.

Hopefully RFM can find some form and cause some headaches for the Tigers off the bench.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah that's another good option. Smith would still be on the bench tho. RFM another player we need to shop around to get some extra $ for next years squad tho.
Smith goes good on an edge, Pay playing him in the middle has ruined his game. RFM more suited to the middle with his footwork but can’t run a line to save his life.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hopefully RFM can find some form and cause some headaches for the Tigers off the bench.
Been calling for RFM to come on as a middle forward prior to pre-season... About time and so hope we get a chance to see how he goes off the bench and in the middle. Could easily develop into a mobile x factor prop in my opinion.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Pays pet :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Your the man horse :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's how New Zealand type people spell it.
That’s how my iPhone decides to spell it.. Nz type people :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: shut your mouf Haz :tongueclosed:

And the mouf is on purpose!!

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would still like to see
Oknabur in for Meaney (Oknabur had been good since coming back into Canterbury cup)
Either Kalache or Ogden for Chris Smith
I'm happy for RFM back and Elliott out
I would like to see Wakeman back in some capacity
Still think Morgan Harper desvers his shot this year but happy to keep team simalar after a win I can actually see us beating tigers by a few trys this week I reckon we will put our best performance in hopefully

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs plz give rfm and toomaga more than 7 and 8 mins respectively

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson to lock would have been the best solution for this week. Then start RFM at second row.
This should be obvious one would think. If we remember our first victory of the year...against the Tigers, Jackson started the game as lock then Elliot replaced him when he was worn out. Jacksons best position is lock....a rangy pacey widerunning backrower hes not. RFM to RHS.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ffs plz give rfm and toomaga more than 7 and 8 mins respectively
^^ it's why supporters are so concerned about Pay's coaching abilities. How the hell can 2 of our most promising forwards get match fit, experience and mental preparedness when only playing minimal minutes or dropped.

Meaney, C Smith other favs, yet less talented, get a saloon run.

It's hurting the team and the players but looks like this is a regular feature of Pay's coaching style. Bad dog :grinning:

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To those people saying no coach would get different results with our squad. Just take a look at that PATHETIC Tigers squad and what a good coach can do with it.

Fighting for the 8 with hasbeens and a bunch of nobody's.
Sorry mate but I disagree. Tigers squad is far superior to ours, as is every other squad in the NRL.

Tigers have a far far superior spine in Brooks Benji and Farrah. They also have Matulino, Packer, Fanua and Jennings out. On top of this Reynolds can't even make the 17. He would be a starter in our team under any coach.

Also if Maguire is such a "good coach" then how did he lose to Pay earlier this year.

Don't let your hatred for Pay cloud your judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.