Official R21 Injury Report

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t mind Foran being out for a while longer? Love the bloke and he’s been awesome when he’s played but going in and out of the team has Definately ruined any kind of chemistry. I don’t mind Cogger and Lewis at the moment

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t mind Foran being out for a while longer? Love the bloke and he’s been awesome when he’s played but going in and out of the team has Definately ruined any kind of chemistry. I don’t mind Cogger and Lewis at the moment
I want us to move him on before next year, even tho we'd have to pay ~700k towards the contract. Cogger and Lewis need more games together.
Also I think Elliott is a big loss, I know a lot of people hate him, but I don't think that's warranted tbh.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott apparently yelled too loud and hurt his finger

38120679elliott-a-190803103sm.jpg

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assure you mate that your not the only one, we all know how good when he is fully fit, but been in and out of the team will be the norm with him, and anyone who think otherwise is dreaming, it will be better for our halves not to be looking over their shoulder thinking about when he will return.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah until the next game we get flogged and can only score one try.
Won't be long.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bless that physio for ruling elliot out

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon we sit Foran out for the rest of the year and give him no preseason ..

Reason being, the last 2 years we've heard that he's been training the house down in preseason .. Maybe we can turn some of that preseason form into actual season game time by havng him skip the preseason :-)..

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Elliott - 1-2 weeks with a finger tendon injury
Foran - Still a few weeks
Crichton - Season with syndesmosis

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...PAs_yr0cjUQ10Y66_sRNaEcBlGInMtQ_D7hnjcuSZhggs
Wow Foran still out.

Foran is good value for money ... is something that you wouldn't say.

His injuries never turn out to be minor do they?

Whilst I can't fault his effort (when he actually gets on the field) if you bought a product that broke down this many times, you would insist on your right to a refund.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Even when Foran is healthy, if this board and Pay are really wanting to blood talent, Wakeham should be ahead of Foran in the rotation.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I want us to move him on before next year, even tho we'd have to pay ~700k towards the contract. Cogger and Lewis need more games together.
Also I think Elliott is a big loss, I know a lot of people hate him, but I don't think that's warranted tbh.
Fucken oath. He’s just their whipping boy.... a very solid first grader.... you could even say he’s super! :p

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah until the next game we get flogged and can only score one try.
Won't be long.
I reckon ay!

We definitely need Forans attacking and kicking game.

We are atleast an 18 point better team with Kieran calling the shots and running amok in attack

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That moment when you realise your 1.2 million marquee player is better out of your team so the young pups can get the time playing together.......then realise that it's for naught as it will be this way again next season.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I reckon ay!

We definitely need Forans attacking and kicking game.

We are atleast an 18 point better team with Kieran calling the shots and running amok in attack
I think there were some stats offered up in that Lewis thread showing that we score more without him wasn't it?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You pricks don’t care about me enough to put me on suicide watch. You care so little for me I had to make my own where is he thread.... jerks!
It's OK, jesues still loves you
(even if no one else does) :tongueclosed:;)