Mathematical chance of making the 8

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you might hate me for this. But is it worth letting dean pay have a chance with the Salery cap to sign players he got DWZ, CHN, Sue, Stimson so maybe give him a chance? He has bought a few decent players so I think it’s worth giving him a shot
You are entitle to your opinion buddy. Everyone has their opinions on Pay, some for and some against. I was for Pay to begin with but as time has gone on I think he is a little out of his depth right now and I felt for a club on the rebuild he may not be what we need. At the moment though he is who we have and if he does improve his coaching and the team then I will eat some humble pie.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You are entitle to your opinion buddy. Everyone has their opinions on Pay, some for and some against. I was for Pay to begin with but as time has gone on I think he is a little out of his depth right now and I felt for a club on the rebuild he may not be what we need. At the moment though he is who we have and if he does improve his coaching and the team then I will eat some humble pie.
That's where I'm at as well though maybe a little more perplexed and unforgiving of his selections, bench and positional changes.

Not for one minute minimising the difficulty of his monumental task but he has made it unnecessarily harder at times with some dumb decisions re favourites etc.

DZW has made a massive difference to this team and also helped Pay.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What should they do for the last 5 games of the season? Try to get as many wins as possible to make it respectable or blood in some youngsters?

With the future in mind, i prefer to see some young players being given a chance. To me a few extra wins will not change the fact that we have not been much of a factor this season.