Opinion The Bulldogs keep fighting unlike some of the fans

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OMG... The agendas of some posters regardless of efforts by others to offer a different point of view is staggering. Spin spin and more spin. You can fool some of us Mr Ed, but not all.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrises contracts were finished no shopping needed

#payout

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol at this .!!!!! We won a fucking game, and so we bloody should be, but to hype up one win (which was deserved,great effort) it’s still absolutely atrocious at bulldogs HQ..!!!

Yes we have won a few game, we had a gritty win, the boys dug in an we can be proud of those efforts !!

However it’s not WHAT we are fuming about, it’s the ridiculous decision making by both coach an board, and the fact they can’t get shit done when it matters..!! We are the mighty bulldogs and we have not seen.. or should not have to get used to the last few years of the utter crap that’s been dished up!!

We are all passionate supporters of this GREAT club, and we deserve better...until the correct decisions are made, and we are finally out of this dark period!! then I will keep having the same opinion..!!

#PAYOUT
#PAYOUT
#PAYOUT
#Paylistens #Payspeaksthetruth #Payhastheplayersconfidence
#Paystheman

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If these "so called fans" "weren't fighting" and were "giving up on the team" because of years of struggle and decline, then why the hell would they spend years on this forum posting every day about their team that they so passionately support?

If they truly "weren't fighting" for their team and had given up, then they'd stop watching, stop going to games and walk away completely. But none of that has happened, because we should be thankful that our supporter base is so passionate and loyal, unlike many other clubs.

To suggest otherwise is ludicrous and is even more negative and divisive than anything posted on here. I hope "true fans" like Stuart enjoy their moral superiority. It really must be a nice view up there up on those high horses.

Meanwhile, the rest of us inferior and peasant like "so called fans" will keep loving and supporting our club regardless of what happens.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have not read this and do not intend too.

Some off the headlines are 'Unlike some fans' was enough for me.

As far as I am concerned there are no supporters more loyal than dogs fans, now I maybe a little bias but no fans or club have suffered what we have been through since 2000 with all the rubbish the press have put on us over the years and we are still one off the most supported clubs in the NRL.
We may not all agree with how things are happening at the moment but what we all agree on is we all Love our club.

Last edited:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've been called moron and accused of sucking pays dick for supporting the team this year. The article might upset people who are ready to burn Belmore to the ground because their opinions differ from those of the coach and club. But it's hardly as harsh as the lambasting that many fans on here have given to others who are supporting the club through a tough period.

The old board and coach created a mess. The new board were expected to fix it overnight judging from the many critics on here. MacGyver is busy with his roll of duct tape and pocket knife. So miraculous fixes weren't on the cards. We'll just have to be a little more patient. Not fun as a fan. But when we get through this tough period, the success will feel far more meaningful.
Well said, as much as we all don’t like pay, we do need to get our cap fixed and that takes time. Once it’s done then we can chuck some expectations at them. We see that they are trying and putting in the effort most
Weeks but we just need a few players to be able to finish the job in big games

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
A very well-compiled piece Stuart.

The fans you've pinpointed are indeed an absolute disgrace. Thankfully it's just a very vocal minority.

Despite being spoon-fed the facts and reality of our club's situation by a very transparent board, these knucklehead supporters have still sunk the boot into the coach, board members, and young players still learning their craft, at any given opportunity.

Last weekend's effort against the Panthers symbolised everything that this very young and inexperienced group have been working tirelessly towards. There's grit, resolve and talent amongst them, and they're only going to get better. Throw in a couple of key signings once the cap permits - and there are very bright days ahead.
So the other day you were whinging about people calling you names and without provocation you label anyone differing your opinion "Knuckleheads". Pretty sure you were even crowing when someone was banned, even though you have been just as guilty. I respect other opinions and consider it vital on a forum but you sir are a dickhead of the highest calibre. I wish we could find the rock you crawled from under and seal it shut again. This forum was a lot better without your constant trolling.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I guess it's a good thing for the current board that a lot of CB Bulldog members are critical of Boards, players, coaches, have high standards, and expect all of them to perform.

If all members were blindly accepting of what Boards, players, coaches serve up then this current Board wouldn't have been elected to clean things up.

The whole lot are there because members whinged and complained about Dib/Castle/Hasler and their poor performance. So fans and members should hold office bearers and coaches to account and that is fair.

Personal insults and foul language is uncalled for but that's how pages like this roll. Be good to cut that out of any evaluation of the Board, Coach or players though.
Yes. Some very short memories around for had it not been these same fans then Dib etc would still be pillaging the club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So the other day you were whinging about people calling you names and without provocation you label anyone differing your opinion "Knuckleheads". Pretty sure you were even crowing when someone was banned, even though you have been just as guilty. I respect other opinions and consider it vital on a forum but you sir are a dickhead of the highest calibre. I wish we could find the rock you crawled from under and seal it shut again. This forum was a lot better without your constant trolling.
So true. Truly despicable to bait posters for a reaction and get them banned.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow..!!! And some how I have to agree 120% .. well Said Grog !!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did he get a certain big poster on here banned
Been a bit happening behind the scenes. There's a couple of regulars missing. I am sure it will be resolved fairly and impartially by those in charge.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Pay and all the "positive and loyal" supporters who back him....

Negative supporters FTW!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Labelling fellow fans a disgrace is just ridiculous. I don't know where this arrogance comes from?

Why are we arguing about who is the better fan in the first place? It's more absurd than any other argument or posts about Pay or the Board... Who gives a shit anyway? We're all supporting the same fucking team! Let's talk about the team!

Articles and posts like this only inflame the situation even more and are extremely petty. Everyone is taking themselves far too seriously and should open their minds to the possibility of different points of view and stop the bickering.
I think your missing the point a little. No one, well maybe some, is saying they are better supporters, they pointing the finger at the ones that should be behaving a little bit better. Two different things in my opinion.
Consider this, where would society be if everyone was a pessimist who walked around with their heads down kicking stones. We would be fucked!
I know you will counter by saying, "were not being pessimistic, were being realistic". But your not being realistic if this is your response. The reality is that our once great club is in a very tough position due to the decisions made by the previous board and coach. This reality dictates our current position that we are in, and the lack of quality players we have at our disposal. But everyone is aware of this. The difference is that some people try to be optimistic and have a bit of hope for the future, where others just want to complain and hurl abuse at the players, admin and staff. But what does this achieve? Nothing. And this is another reality.
At the end of the day we can decide to complain about everything, or we can just get on with it. It could be worse. Imagine if we were all eels supporters.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think your missing the point a little. No one, well maybe some, is saying they are better supporters, they pointing the finger at the ones that should be behaving a little bit better. Two different things in my opinion.
Consider this, where would society be if everyone was a pessimist who walked around with their heads down kicking stones. We would be fucked!
I know you will counter by saying, "were not being pessimistic, were being realistic". But your not being realistic if this is your response. The reality is that our once great club is in a very tough position due to the decisions made by the previous board and coach. This reality dictates our current position that we are in, and the lack of quality players we have at our disposal. But everyone is aware of this. The difference is that some people try to be optimistic and have a bit of hope for the future, where others just want to complain and hurl abuse at the players, admin and staff. But what does this achieve? Nothing. And this is another reality.
At the end of the day we can decide to complain about everything, or we can just get on with it. It could be worse. Imagine if we were all eels supporters.
Staying quiet and shouting Yay bulldogs isnt going to change anything either.
Being a "realist" is more important than building on hopes and dreams like pay has done last 2 seasons. We realists point out exactly how we see it, example on weekend it was great defense to win game, but the reality of it was Panthers attack was woeful and even Titans would have held that garbage panthers mustered. If Panthers didnt throw ball sideways and do block play after block play then they should have beaten us.
Whereas the positive supporters came out and hailed Pay as awesome coach and we have all of a sudden turned a corner and future is bright all of a sudden.
That's BS, we still woeful in attack, very woeful, coach still has no idea, our defense still lets in way too many tries. We need a major overhaul of Coach and tactics.
The way DWZ is playing, he should be captain/coach of the team .Leads by example and is a cut above most players in the team and has a winning mentality. Something the rest of the team lacks and that mentality comes from the coach and management to a degree.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN THAT CAN SAVE THIS CLUB AND SUPPORTER BASE!!